5-A playoffs (may get very interesting)

GWAVE1

Well, looks like all the Gallatin fans should be rooting for Cane Ridge in week 10!

It won't matter, they still own the head to head with Glencliff and Overton. Gallatin is looking at 2nd in the quad unless Columbia moves back to quad 3 in which the Wave would drop to 3rd.

Well QBclubPrez, I guess I am back to leaving early for those seats in Paris...lol!!

It won't matter, they still own the head to head with Glencliff and Overton. Gallatin is looking at 2nd in the quad unless Columbia moves back to quad 3 in which the Wave would drop to 3rd.

Well QBclubPrez, I guess I am back to leaving early for those seats in Paris...lol!!

come early...we'll have something cooking on the practice field! You'll certainly be welcome!!

MEMPHIS HAMILTON 20- MEMPHIS CENTRAL 19 FINAL.

I can't believe I missed 2 out of 3 in the Big Ones Contest last night....yet I, THE PREZ..brought this game to the attention of 5A fans from Bluff City to Midtown Memphis...and figured the Hamilton Wildcats to play their way in....now...if they can beat EITHER Westwood or Melrose...the Cats are dancing in November!!!

There are several big games tonight in the 5A playoff chase . Oddly enough a half dozen teams are going on the road against 6A opponents desperately seeking that all important 5th win. Keep an eye on:

Anderson Co. 3-4 @ Karns(6A) 5-2

Bartlett 4-4 @ Cordova(6A) 2-5

Cleveland 3-4 @ Soddy Daisy(6A) 3-4

*Cumberland Co. 1-7 @ Coffee Co.(6A) 0-7 *attempting to finish district runner-up @3-7

Lenoir City 4-3 @ William Blount(6A)

White Co. 2-5 @ Warren Co.(6A) 0-7

Ridgeway 4-3 @ Southwind(6A) 5-2

Also of interest:

Cocke Co.4-3 @ Morristown East 3-4

And moved to the "surely in" column with big 4th victories last night : Hamilton and Centennial

There are several big games tonight in the 5A playoff chase . Oddly enough a half dozen teams are going on the road against 6A opponents desperately seeking that all important 5th win. Keep an eye on:

*Cumberland Co. 1-7 @ Coffee Co.(6A) 0-7 *attempting to finish district runner-up @3-7

Also of interest:

And moved to the "surely in" column with big 4th victories last night : Hamilton and Centennial

Good job crawdad! Way to keep me interested in the bye-week!

Also of interest:

Crawdad...do you feel that in these cases...the fact that many are playing district teams that compete in the 6A postseason has any bearing on the outcome? I don't see the seperation in the majority of the districts.

Yes..Mt.Juliet beat Gallatin this year..but year in year out...both are competitive..not a 6A ALWAYS winning over the 5A...same here in District 10...of the 2 6A teams..1 is competitive..the other couldn't beat a 1A. Your thoughts??

Good job crawdad! Way to keep me interested in the bye-week!

thumb[1].gif

You and QBClubPrez motivated me. My Sullivan South Rebels wil get to 5 wins vs. David Crockett 0-7 tonight hopefully. So not a bye week for us but sorta is :unsure:

This will really make the scoreboard fun tonight though. There are a lot of injustices in the current playoff format, but you have to admit it is full of suspense and excitement if you love high school football.