Anderson Co. @ Karns

Space3

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably right! If Karns can hold on to the ball I think it could be same score with Karns winning.

[/quote

I would really love to see AC beat Karns; then when we beat them two weeks later they will once again not have a winning season! If they throw and run at 8 all night i can see AC putting up 35 to 42 points, but as much as i hate to say it AC has a even worse D. Karns prob wins by a touchdown in a shoot out.

Karns defense has been playing so well, except for last week. I dont believe Karns defense will play that bad 2 weeks in a row. I believe this will be a high scoring game with the team that makes the least amount of mistakes coming out with the win. This one could go either way imo. I would have to give the edge to Karns, just because AC has so much youth and inexperience.

Come on Mavs...prove me wrong!

Karns defense has been playing so well, except for last week. I dont believe Karns defense will play that bad 2 weeks in a row. I believe this will be a high scoring game with the team that makes the least amount of mistakes coming out with the win. This one could go either way imo. I would have to give the edge to Karns, just because AC has so much youth and inexperience.

Come on Mavs...prove me wrong!

I'm with you 92Dragon...Karns defense is alot better than what showed on friday night. Just from watching on tv last week, you could tell those kids were a little shellshocked with the game being on tv and all the media attention. I imagine none of those kids are use to that, mostly cause its never been the case at Karns. With that said AC doesn't have a good defense but can make up for it with their efficient offense. Should be close.

I'm with you 92Dragon...Karns defense is alot better than what showed on friday night. Just from watching on tv last week, you could tell those kids were a little shellshocked with the game being on tv and all the media attention. I imagine none of those kids are use to that, mostly cause its never been the case at Karns. With that said AC doesn't have a good defense but can make up for it with their efficient offense. Should be close.

You guys make the school day go by. Dont know what we did before smart phones. Being a Beaver hater; all my AC friends listen and look at your film. Karns CB 8 will run from contact and is SLOWwwwwwwwwww. Take advantage like Powell and OR and lets put a stop to the Karns dream season!!!

You guys make the school day go by. Dont know what we did before smart phones. Being a Beaver hater; all my AC friends listen and look at your film. Karns CB 8 will run from contact and is SLOWwwwwwwwwww. Take advantage like Powell and OR and lets put a stop to the Karns dream season!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't HVA get stomped by Powell like Karns did? 42-10 if I'm not mistaken. The same HVA who narrowly escaped Campbell County? Take advantage of your time and focus more on your school work and leave the grown up talk to the adults.