Signal Mountain to appeal

Rabble Rouser

You must participate 3 or more days to have to sit 12 months. 1 practice + 1 game equals 2 practices. That has been admitted and proven by LFO's records.

You are not keeping up! That is what the T$$AA is saying now! A lot of folks have assumed that as long as your County system approves then you are allowed to play given that there is no participation conflict. We in Hamilton county deal with this every year. Marion County does not. Quit acting like an expert when you don't have a rock solid clue. There are a lot of coaches worrying right now in Hamilton County I assure you.

If the way SMMHS handled this situation is the "norm" for all Hamilton County schools, I can certainly understand other coaches worrying. However, I believe that the majority of schools can get this process right and have taken the steps necessary to ensure that they are in compliance. Maybe it's just because SMMHS is a newer school and doesn't have experience with such matters.. I haven't heard that used as an excuse yet! :roflol:

No.....if i get a plus membership,i can be trusted that i wouldn't go and run my mouth :roflolk:

Not really, it would help CoachT pay for the site and you would be ignored anyway just by your attitude on the boards.

:popcorneater:

Forgot to add: "and running your mouth"...

Edited by Yeehaw

Now I said I wasn't a smart man.....Now failing schools are paired with non failing schools right......are is that wrong?? Brainerd a failing school is paired with Ooltewah a passing school.. ."this has been said from day one"...that makes Brainerds school zone part of Ooltewah territory....which means a kid from Brainerd can go to Ooltewah for school and sports..hardship is for school only

Well how about it PG, rlh, barb, yeehaw and others do you agree with Lancer?

Edited by smeagle1

maybe you can help me..with the running my mouth part :unsure: :unsure:

Doubtful.

Kinda like a pillhead over in Athens asked me recently, "How do you get off the pills?".... looked at her... said, "Stop taking the darn things".

No change in behavior - you can only change yourself, but only if you realize you have a problem and act on it.

Was that helpful? At least something to think about?

:unsure: