1A Playoff Standings

MOTO24

I know lake co has deep concerns regarding a huntingdon entry into quad 4. But quad 4 now as it stands is a very big concern for tssaa, I promise. In order for that quad to have any validity at all then there has to be movement. It's a very embarrassing situation that will set precedent for future seeding, and the survival of this playoff system. If I'm lake co, etc I'm pleading geography and anything else I can think of. But I believe that next Saturday the quads will get a little adjustment. Teams can't be rewarded for weak scheduling and poor performance.

I don't know what kind of "stuff" your on, but I need to get me some of that.

The precedent was set when the rules were adopted.

I know lake co has deep concerns regarding a huntingdon entry into quad 4. But quad 4 now as it stands is a very big concern for tssaa, I promise. In order for that quad to have any validity at all then there has to be movement. It's a very embarrassing situation that will set precedent for future seeding, and the survival of this playoff system. If I'm lake co, etc I'm pleading geography and anything else I can think of. But I believe that next Saturday the quads will get a little adjustment. Teams can't be rewarded for weak scheduling and poor performance.

ToeDigger, go look at the video and look at the guidelines. It does not have to be fair it is what it is. It is done by geography first, your record has no impact on what quad your in. Your record and district standing only impacts your seeding. You may not like this but these are the guidelines the TSSAA follows and I highly doubt that the guidelines are set not to be followed. Geography is the only criteria that factors in when the quads are being made.

Lake County's only concern is Halls. If Huntingdon is placed in quad 4 so be it. The current system is what it is. quit crying about it and beat the teams that are put in your quad. For all you Perry Co fans, better win it this year because your mini 2 year run is about to be over.

Grad I think it's a done deal...I sure hate that JB has the loser of the WC/PC game. That's what we get for a 6-4 regular season.

Last year it looked like WC & PC would be in the same quad and after the last seasonal game PC went west. WC would be a lot closer to Moore Co., Eagleville, Columbia Aca., NCS, Huntland and some of those teams. Looking at the map several teams like Gville, JB, Clarksville Aca, NCS, Huntingdon, & Bruceton are closer than a lot of schools. Hit I40 or I24 be right there WC & JB are back roads compaired to that. It's a long, long way to WC from JB. PC, WC, Col Ac. Moore Co. Huntland all used to be in the same district anyways.

Last year it looked like WC & PC would be in the same quad and after the last seasonal game PC went west. WC would be a lot closer to Moore Co., Eagleville, Columbia Aca., NCS, Huntland and some of those teams. Looking at the map several teams like Gville, JB, Clarksville Aca, NCS, Huntingdon, & Bruceton are closer than a lot of schools. Hit I40 or I24 be right there WC & JB are back roads compaired to that. It's a long, long way to WC from JB. PC, WC, Col Ac. Moore Co. Huntland all used to be in the same district anyways.

And when PC went West,I dont think you saw Lake Co crying.Plus Huntingdon was in there last year as well.Didnt see Lake Co crying about that either.And Lake Co played Huntingdon.Did't run and cry.So maybe this year is Quad 3's turn to to get a close up look at the Stangs.Are yall scared?..lol

And when PC went West,I dont think you saw Lake Co crying.Plus Huntingdon was in there last year as well.Didnt see Lake Co crying about that either.And Lake Co played Huntingdon.Did't run and cry.So maybe this year is Quad 3's turn to to get a close up look at the Stangs.Are yall scared?..lol

Not in the slightest. I was just hoping to get a shot at Huntingdon and when we beat WC friday night we wont get a shot cause WC will knock them out in the 2nd round.

Not in the slightest. I was just hoping to get a shot at Huntingdon and when we beat WC friday night we wont get a shot cause WC will knock them out in the 2nd round.

Now Guru.I know you really dont believe that.Yall have been crying about the Stangs maybe being in Quad 3 for over a week.Stang and Falcon Nation have been telling yall this all along.Like Falcon Nation said.If Huntingdon is in Quad 4,so be it.Just do the best we can.And if Huntingdon thrashes us,pull for them to win it all.I put in an order for crying towels for PC.Just dont throw them away.You can save them for basketball also.

Edited by mrbigster

Yes, they were when my son played. But I sure did hate going to MC & Huntland! :mrgreen:

Now Guru.I know you really dont believe that.Yall have been crying about the Stangs maybe being in Quad 3 for over a week.Stang and Falcon Nation have been telling yall this all along.Like Falcon Nation said.If Huntingdon is in Quad 4,so be it.Just do the best we can.And if Huntingdon thrashes us,pull for them to win it all.I put in an order for crying towels for PC.Just dont throw them away.You can save them for basketball also.

Bigater you must have long term memory loss PC beat Lake Co the last time they played them in Fball and Bball.

Edited by theGURU

It's not a big deal. I really hope that WC gets a shot at Huntingdon. I don't care to start with Huntingdon. It seems that the TSSAA is trying to make it a good playoff system but the quads that have put out there seem to be goofy. To make a well rounded bracket you don't put all of the higher ranked teams together.

Now really do you think it couldn't happen?????