BIG FOOTBALL IN NORTHWEST TN.

tricklician

Man there is some good football being played in Northwest TN. From 1A thru 5A

5A Henry County

4A Obion County and Lextington

3A Milan

2A Mckenzie and Dresden

1A Huntingdon

Could be as many as 5 Gold Ball to return to the Northwest Tn area.

Seems to me like yens need a soda straw. It would make it easier for yens to blow smoke up somebody's hind parts.

Let me give you some to study on....South Pitt. Gordonsville, Boyd Buch., Trousdale Co., Alcoa, Smith Co. , CPA, Pearl Cohn, CAK, Livingston, and Greeneville. I reckon these here fellers will have a say in where the gold ends up.

I took this post to be about who in WEST TENNESSEE had the best chance to win it all in each class. My comments were based on this...who in W. TN had the best chance to win it. I was not saying that these teams from W. TN would win it all.

So, I really dont understand all the Middle TN and the E. TN fans getting in here and being fired up about this.....

I took this post to be about who in WEST TENNESSEE had the best chance to win it all in each class. My comments were based on this...who in W. TN had the best chance to win it. I was not saying that these teams from W. TN would win it all.

So, I really dont understand all the Middle TN and the E. TN fans getting in here and being fired up about this.....

Well....to be honest.....we get bored and your topic was at the top of the list :popcorneater:

Lets be honest football is weakest in the west in our Great State... year in and year out

Keep Dreaming my friends West Tn might win 1 gold ball

5A - Columbia......Henry County has played nobody who is worth anything this year

4A- Greenville

3A - Alcoa or CPA

2A - Boyd Buchannon and their mighty tough defense

1A- Huntingdon will have the best shot out of everybody

The Patriots of "North West Tennessee" will gladly play your Columbia Lions, or Gallatin, or Powell..or whom ever. There are 6 teams on this year's Henry County schedule that are playoff bound...Liberty Tech, Beech, Clarksville High, Clarksville Northeast, and Springfield....according to most...the Patriots "have played somebody"!

Keep Dreaming my friends West Tn might win 1 gold ball

5A - Columbia......Henry County has played nobody who is worth anything this year

4A- Greenville

3A - Alcoa or CPA

2A - Boyd Buchannon and their mighty tough defense

1A- Huntingdon will have the best shot out of everybody

I've got to stick with South Pitt in 1A if they can field a healthy team,if not Huntingdon still has Wayne Co.and Perry Co.to get through.Trousdale is the class of the field in 2A,as is Alcoa(they're human this year,but still above everyone else)in 3A.4A goes to the Greene Devils,5A Columbia has probably the best chance,but three or four teams have a good shot(whomever gets hot)if they can string three or four good games togther.I'll agree that the Mustangs are the most equally talented team with the rest of the state,but could face three teams with equal or better talent,depends on the draw.Best chance for a gold ball coming west(all things considered)could be Henry Co.,and that's a stretch.

Anyone who doesn't belive in the Henry County Patiots can come on over to Paris next Friday night and you will se a thrashing of a Dickson County team that is 8-1. They will be mercy ruled in the first half and if the first team plays the whole game, will likely lose by over 50-60 if the coach feels it necessary. Say what you want to about the Patriots....They are spectacular. Huntingdon is a great team and there are some OK teams in 2A-3A. Lexington is good as long as they stay on this side of the river (and I mean NO disrespect to them). Their defense is wretched. You can't give up as many points as they do and expect to win in Cookville. 6A....NONE.

Baylor wins over Columbia...

Baylor is a very good team, but lets be honest. They turned the ball over 5 times and still won by 19 points. I know several people who have seen Columbia play including some coaches, and they will not beat either Gallatin or Henry County this season, and you can pretty much bank on it...Unless their 2010 team miraculously qualifies for the 2011 playoffs. If they go into quad 3, they won't even make it back to the championship game, let alone win it. Powell and Morristown are good teams, but 5A is gonna come down to Henry County or Gallatin. Mark my words.

Also...Huntingdon will cruise to a gold ball this year.

It won't be a stretch at all for HC or Huntingdon to win the gold. I can see Lexington in the semifinals. Humboldt is a tough one to call. Same thing with Milan.

Edited by RedSwarm10

I've got to stick with South Pitt in 1A if they can field a healthy team,if not Huntingdon still has Wayne Co.and Perry Co.to get through.Trousdale is the class of the field in 2A,as is Alcoa(they're human this year,but still above everyone else)in 3A.4A goes to the Greene Devils,5A Columbia has probably the best chance,but three or four teams have a good shot(whomever gets hot)if they can string three or four good games togther.I'll agree that the Mustangs are the most equally talented team with the rest of the state,but could face three teams with equal or better talent,depends on the draw.Best chance for a gold ball coming west(all things considered)could be Henry Co.,and that's a stretch.

LOL, I promise you, Wayne Co. and Perry Co. will be no problem for Huntingdon, lol. You folks out in the middle and east area need to realize that this might be on of the best Huntingdon teams in a long long time.