2011 TN Titans Mr Football Ballot: Class A Back

CoachT

The Tucker kid is good. But you all obviously haven't been over here to west tn tro see Huntingdon play. The warbritton kid id the real deal and he should be atleast nominated if not the winner. He has carried his team on his back all year and plays harder than anyone i have ever seen. He is the most exiciting player to watch the way he makes everything happen. And the kid from Dresden is not anywhere close to the kind of player warbrittion his and we will all see that This Friday.

Well one its not this friday its on a thurs. 27th of oct. and two I have seen him play and i have every single game that the mustangs have played thus far on film. I have watched warbritton on film and have witnessed with my own eyes what hatchel can do. Also hatchel has 1,108 yards passing and 881 rushing with 28 touchdowns. Also he has 3 int. and is third on the team in tackles. Definately not tucker's numbers but honestly in my eyes the hatchel kid gets the nod if i had to choose between the two to be my qb. Lets get this straight though Warbritton is a unbelievable athlete.

Well one its not this friday its on a thurs. 27th of oct. and two I have seen him play and i have every single game that the mustangs have played thus far on film. I have watched warbritton on film and have witnessed with my own eyes what hatchel can do. Also hatchel has 1,108 yards passing and 881 rushing with 28 touchdowns. Also he has 3 int. and is third on the team in tackles. Definately not tucker's numbers but honestly in my eyes the hatchel kid gets the nod if i had to choose between the two to be my qb. Lets get this straight though Warbritton is a unbelievable athlete.

Tucker has 1,800 yrds passing, and 700 yards rushing, and 32 TD's

I can't really see how anyone on this topic could possibly reply in an unbiased manner. Of course, all of you are going to go with the young man you have seen play the most and rightfully so. It's almost like a beauty contest. My guess is that this award usually goes to the one who gets the most press which gives Middle TN players an advantage. So be it. And you all can site enough stats to make any high school math teacher blush, but none of that is really valid unless all these young men have faced the exact same teams, played the exact same number of minutes, had the exact same number of snaps, etc. Take a stat class if you don't believe me. Of the ones mentioned here, I have seen one player play with my own eyes. That is Tyler Warbritton. I could copy and paste all his stats here from unapproved website but anyone can see that for themselves. My vote for him would not be based on numbers but on what I have seen. Warbritton was put in the qb position after the first few games last year, so this is his first and last season of full qb play and what an impact he has made. He is a play maker on both sides of the ball. His effort to turn any and every play into something positive is not often seen in high school football games. When the ball is in his hands, something great is likely to happen. Whether he is even nominated for this award or not, he is the heart and soul of this year's Huntingdon team and they and those that watch and support him have already acknowledged how vital he has been to the 2011 Mustangs. Frankly, from what I know about him, he just wants to win football games. Good luck to all those in consideration and may they all make lasting memories on the field that they can brag about to their kids and grandkids in 20 years.

I can't really see how anyone on this topic could possibly reply in an unbiased manner. Of course, all of you are going to go with the young man you have seen play the most and rightfully so. It's almost like a beauty contest. My guess is that this award usually goes to the one who gets the most press which gives Middle TN players an advantage. So be it. And you all can site enough stats to make any high school math teacher blush, but none of that is really valid unless all these young men have faced the exact same teams, played the exact same number of minutes, had the exact same number of snaps, etc. Take a stat class if you don't believe me. Of the ones mentioned here, I have seen one player play with my own eyes. That is Tyler Warbritton. I could copy and paste all his stats here from unapproved website but anyone can see that for themselves. My vote for him would not be based on numbers but on what I have seen. Warbritton was put in the qb position after the first few games last year, so this is his first and last season of full qb play and what an impact he has made. He is a play maker on both sides of the ball. His effort to turn any and every play into something positive is not often seen in high school football games. When the ball is in his hands, something great is likely to happen. Whether he is even nominated for this award or not, he is the heart and soul of this year's Huntingdon team and they and those that watch and support him have already acknowledged how vital he has been to the 2011 Mustangs. Frankly, from what I know about him, he just wants to win football games. Good luck to all those in consideration and may they all make lasting memories on the field that they can brag about to their kids and grandkids in 20 years.

Great post. another thing to consider is the overall talent around these individual players.Its hard to put up these huge numbers without some help around you.

Along with Payton Watson from Gordonsville, the committee should also take a look at the stats of Vincent "Nike" Escobedo SR. WR/DB. He has been Watson's favorite target all year as you can see by these stats: REC:35 YDS:627 AVG. YPC: 17.91 TD RECEPTIONS: 6. DEFENSIVELY: TACKLES: 20 INT: 1

No doubt with these stats he will definetly be an All Region selection and at this pace maybe even an All State contender. In many peoples' opinions he is the play maker for the Tigers and if you have any doubt just watch the films of his games! The Tigers will continue to roll into the playoffs with the momentum of these two young men along with McCoy, Coen, and the three headed monster at running back of Coleman, Keaton Cason, and Kaelin Cason will make a deep run through them if not to the state title game. GO BLUE!

i've seen him play twice this year...NOTHING COMPARED TO JACOB TUCKER...now don't get me wrong he's a great player and a great kid but Tuckers got this great talent and should be playin in D1 like a Memphis or Tennessee or even MTSU next season...trust me Huntingdons goin to have alot of great seasons but this could be the last season for YEARS that Perry Co. is a contender and have a great player as him

Edited by SportsFan70

i've seen him play twice this year...NOTHING COMPARED TO JACOB TUCKER...now don't get me wrong he's a great player and a great kid but Tuckers got this great talent and should be playin in D1 like a Memphis or Tennessee or even MTSU next season...trust me Huntingdons goin to have alot of great seasons but this could be the last season for YEARS that Perry Co. is a contender and have a great player as him

And the voters should feel sorry for pc and give it to him because they have no players in the future? Seen him play four times not D1 talent.