1. I'Tavius Mathers, Blackman 6'0" 195lbs. - Committed to Ole Miss

2. Patton Robinette, Maryville 6'5" 200lbs. - Committed to North Carolina

3. Brian Kimbrow, Memphis East 5'9" 165lbs. - Committed to Vanderbilt

Honorable Mention:

* Jovon Robinson, Wooddale 6'1" 218lbs. - Committed to Auburn

* Chad Voytik, Cleveland 6'1" 183lbs. - Committed to Pitt

* Jaylen Walton, Ridgeway 5'8" 164lbs - Committed to Ole Miss

* Dyshawn Mobley, Powell 6'0" 210lbs. - Interest level varies in DI

This award is going to go to a senior just like last year. I would say that Mathers will probably win it. As far as the Jr. class is concerned, Dobyns-Bennett has a player who can do it all. Devo Swafford is not only a great runningback but he's the best wide receiver i've ever seen and i've seen some good ones. He's even better than Lamon Williams was a few years ago when he could write his own ticket to any college he wanted if he had'nt got into some legal troubles. Williams was said to have been the best wide rec. that Gary Rankin ever seen. And this guy is even better. He can return punts, kickoffs, run from the eye or out of the wing-t as well as burn you deep on any play. The most athletic catches you will ever see under control. Anyway, that's for next year. So, good luck to all the nominees, next year. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know he goes to a unsuccessful program, but Tyler Howard from Cumberland Co. really deserves a look. Games of 349, 244 (2X) around 1300 total for the season with two games to go, he has a good chance at hitting 1700 if not 1800, and he does this on a team that is vastly outgunned every game. I know he won't win it, but he deserves a look.

WOW, this kid has some serious speed the way he runs away from players that have the angles, what is his 40 time?