2011 TN Titans Mr Football Ballot: Class AAA Backs

CoachT

Mathers the best back in the state again this year. Just hope he does not get robbed again. Had 1469 yards and 15 Tds after 6 games and average of 245 yards a game all against great competition. I think the only tean to hold him under 200 yards in a game in which he played was Smyrna. Check out his highlights thru the first 4 games!!!! Now can you honestly tell me he is not the best back in the state?

I am not sure how this kid fits in this type of company...maybe he does not fit in at all, but Cullen Lavoi from Sevier County has close to if not over 2000 yards passing, close to 500 yards rushing, has thrown 25 or 26 touchdowns and only 4 or 5 interceptions. Sorry my numbers are not exact, I just get my stats from the paper and I am not always confident that they are accurate. Good QB though

I know he goes to a unsuccessful program, but Tyler Howard from Cumberland Co. really deserves a look. Games of 349, 244 (2X) around 1300 total for the season with two games to go, he has a good chance at hitting 1700 if not 1800, and he does this on a team that is vastly outgunned every game. I know he won't win it, but he deserves a look.

HOLY CRAP! That kid can FLY

Not to take away from his accomplishments but for those who have seen him in action, could Mobley accomplish the same numbers in district 7-AAA?

Yep, he could. He is every bit as good as Mathers. Bet money on it. Probably stronger too. What is so great about that district? Didn't Maryville and OR 2 east tennessee teams beat these teams last year? Sick of hearing about how great this district is. Prove it. Bottom line is East tennessee has always had the better teams historically over the years in the higher classes...DB,OR, Maryville etc etc

Edited by SweetScience

How about Najee Ray, starting QB for Henry County. Doesn't have stats like the others because every game is a blow out and the starters only play a half but just look at the video and you can tell he is every bit as talented if not better.

Edited by Heisman1

Yep, he could. He is every bit as good as Mathers. Bet money on it. Probably stronger too. What is so great about that district? Didn't Maryville and OR 2 east tennessee teams beat these teams last year? Sick of hearing about how great this district is. Prove it. Bottom line is East tennessee has always had the better teams historically over the years in the higher classes...DB,OR, Maryville etc etc

Well prove it, lets see as stated here on coachT Toughest Schedules as follows

Division I Class AAA Opp. Success

1. Blackman 73.4%

2. Smyrna 71.4%

3. LaVergne 69.3%

4. Morristown West 67.2%

5. White Station 66.3%

6. Bolton 65.8%

7. Rhea County 64.6%

8. Farragut 64.1%

8. Heritage 64.1%

10. Riverdale 63.1%

State ranking

Division I Class AAA Schedule Rank

1. Riverdale (8-0) 10

2. Maryville (8-0) 30

3. Morristown West (7-1) 4

4. Whitehaven (8-0) 51

5. Blackman (6-2) 1

Hmm imagine that Riverdale higher then Maryville must be tougher competition, you think Duh

So how many yards you think matters could get playing the 30th (Maryville's)toughest schedule in the state vs the 1st toughest schedule in the state like he played against. Oh and by the way 4 of the top 10 toughest schedules in the state are in District 7 and why so many from D7 because they have to play each other!!!! You said prove it there you go!!!! Want some WHINE WITH YOUR CHEESE

1 Blackman

2 Smyrna

3 LaVergne

10 Riverdale

3o Maryville

Well prove it, lets see as stated here on coachT Toughest Schedules as follows

Division I Class AAA Opp. Success

1. Blackman 73.4%

2. Smyrna 71.4%

3. LaVergne 69.3%

4. Morristown West 67.2%

5. White Station 66.3%

6. Bolton 65.8%

7. Rhea County 64.6%

8. Farragut 64.1%

8. Heritage 64.1%

10. Riverdale 63.1%

State ranking

Division I Class AAA Schedule Rank

1. Riverdale (8-0) 10

2. Maryville (8-0) 30

3. Morristown West (7-1) 4

4. Whitehaven (8-0) 51

5. Blackman (6-2) 1

Hmm imagine that Riverdale higher then Maryville must be tougher competition, you think Duh

So how many yards you think matters could get playing the 30th (Maryville's)toughest schedule in the state vs the 1st toughest schedule in the state like he played against. Oh and by the way 4 of the top 10 toughest schedules in the state are in District 7 and why so many from D7 because they have to play each other!!!! You said prove it there you go!!!! Want some WHINE WITH YOUR CHEESE

1 Blackman

2 Smyrna

3 LaVergne

10 Riverdale

3o Maryville

Yawn...Who cares what your strength of schedule is if you can't win the title? Who cares about toughest schedule...blah blah blah...sorry, doesn't mean much to me...Maryville is the standard in 6A football....East Tennessee...They would do just as good in your beloved conference, trust me.