Most colorful character on coacht?

TheBlackPearl

Thought I saw you and him together the other day at the Sav-A-Lot. You were complaining about referees.....lol.

PUJO is the man. He has some disliking for the privates and those felons in Karns.

Well, well, speaking of people who have disappeared lately!! I'll say one thing CY, my seldom heard from friend-NEVER have I ever griped about refs, so I don't know where you get that. Sav-A-Lot? Naw, I do all my shopping down at the Coalfield Quick Mart, or whatever it's called. Sure I may have commented on some Coalfield late hits a few weeks ago, but I generally leave refs out of the conversation. Maybe you should talk to some of the Oneida folks-they REALLY had a lot to say about late hits on their kicker. Well, anyway CY that's all I've got-talk to you in a few years!

• 3 weeks later...

Snoball

Mancoverage

Roy Dillard

Old Pirate

Cornerback10

Stars and Bars

Mountain Troll

Butchie

Roy Jr.

Termite

Free Agent11

The Black Pearl :mrgreen:

Sorry Glazed...you suck! :roflolk:

Wow, buddy, seen this thread for weeks and never read it... I was totally honored to make anyone's list until I saw the bunch of losers you grouped me with...Thanks man! :)