White House @ Smith County

glover

I gave some input on the LA game but never said we should have won if if wasn't for the refs! As far as the SC games goes, I said I was gonna save my pick for Thursday morning so what makes that nonsense?? I just like to talk about the game and both opponents....sorry If you see that as nonsense.

Zebras usually don't like a jacka**.... :mrgreen:

After catching up on this thread it is time for me to chime in. Pitchfork and BDP, I used to like following the WH threads, and enjoyed reading what you guys had to say, but the absolute nonsense you two have started with on this thread have made me think that you two are the biggest idiots from WH, time to stop drinking the kool-aid. On another note this isn't the WH-LA game so move on to this week and take your loss like men. Im gonna say SC wins by 1 or 2 TDs in this one, that big O-line is gonna knock the BDP right out of 'em. :thumb:

Go Owls! :thumb:

Everything I write on here is strictly for entertainment purposes only, mine and yours. :rolleyes: You gotta have a team if you want to have fun on here. My team is the White House Blue Devils, home of BDP!! Hahaha. I state both fact and fiction. Hahaha. If not I'd be in Vegas gettin rich!

The Devils are coming into this game at full strength. We have some big ol linemen ourselves and fast backs, a good QB, and a great receiver. Our defense starts with Kevin Jackson and we haven't been blown out yet (although the Beech game was a little rough). We are highly motivated at this time. Blue Devil time, playoff time. Don't worry about our crowd, we will be there! I just hope the Carthaginians sell something good in the concession stand.thumb[1].gif

Their offensive linemen better be athletic, fairly quick, and have some stamina otherwise their size doesn't mean nothing

Guest Termite

Everything I write on here is strictly for entertainment purposes only, mine and yours. :rolleyes: You gotta have a team if you want to have fun on here. My team is the White House Blue Devils, home of BDP!! Hahaha. I state both fact and fiction. Hahaha. If not I'd be in Vegas gettin rich!

The Devils are coming into this game at full strength. We have some big ol linemen ourselves and fast backs, a good QB, and a great receiver. Our defense starts with Kevin Jackson and we haven't been blown out yet (although the Beech game was a little rough). We are highly motivated at this time. Blue Devil time, playoff time. Don't worry about our crowd, we will be there! I just hope the Carthaginians sell something good in the concession stand.thumb[1].gif

Their offensive linemen better be athletic, fairly quick, and have some stamina otherwise their size doesn't mean nothing

Quick and have some stamina?? Shoot our boys get plumb wore out going from the huddle to line down.

I was wondering if your wife or girlfriend was the one that told you about size? :roflol:

well lets see. white house had a 60 yard punt return called back, a 75 yard td pass called back, i believe a td run called back, and a fumble on the 5 yard line. call me crazy, but i think white house was MORE THAN CAPABLE of winning that game by at least 2 scores.

Don't forget maybe the worst call I have ever seen in a football game--the pass the QB threw 3 yards behind him that was called an incomplete pass--not a lateral! Oh! That was WH qb! Sorry I forgot!

I think SC will win this one by a few scores. The play of the O-line has been spectacular the past weeks and seems to be improving and that helps the three headed monster in the backfield. I look for WH to put up a fight but I see SC winning this one.

GO OWLS!!!!

I wounldn't go as far to say SC by two, but it's at "The Hole" and the Owls are tough at home. I would agree with the play of the O-line, but three headed monster? He is good and runs with some force but no three headed monster. WH will be tough as always but I look for SC in this one.

Guest Termite

I wounldn't go as far to say SC by two, but it's at "The Hole" and the Owls are tough at home. I would agree with the play of the O-line, but three headed monster? He is good and runs with some force but no three headed monster. WH will be tough as always but I look for SC in this one.

You ain't real swooft are you?:roflol: Scurlock-Manning-Stevenson......3.........get it?:roflol:

• Upvote 1