White House @ Smith County

glover

pitchfork and 03...you crybabies!!! LA got ripped on calls too. No whining from us. Good grief i hope you two are able to sleep at night. I am :thumb:

I sleep just fine. If you look back at my posts, I always said that bad calls were made, or not made, against BOTH teams. Whether you acknowledge it or not, the officials did indeed have a direct impact on the outcome of that game. Yeah, we lost, but it's sad that the officials had such a big impact. IMO opinion it takes a little away from the luster of your win, as it would have for us on that night. Why would you whine anyways, ya'll got the W?

I sleep just fine. If you look back at my posts, I always said that bad calls were made, or not made, against BOTH teams. Whether you acknowledge it or not, the officials did indeed have a direct impact on the outcome of that game. Yeah, we lost, but it's sad that the officials had such a big impact. IMO opinion it takes a little away from the luster of your win, as it would have for us on that night. Why would you whine anyways, ya'll got the W?

Yall have whined about injuries, whined about calls, whined about who all you have had to play...come on man ITS FOOTBALL. Injuries happen, bad calls happen, schedule you some winless 1A teams on your off district week. Those officials did not directly impact the game!! Your qb throws a LATERAL that was picked by LA's player that would have scored a TD. The officials did not, I repeat did not, directly impact the outcome of that game. When are you gonna realize if your defense would have stopped LA's offense, you would have won the game. This aint rocket science. :thumb:

Yall have whined about injuries, whined about calls, whined about who all you have had to play...come on man ITS FOOTBALL. Injuries happen, bad calls happen, schedule you some winless 1A teams on your off district week. Those officials did not directly impact the game!! Your qb throws a LATERAL that was picked by LA's player that would have scored a TD. The officials did not, I repeat did not, directly impact the outcome of that game. When are you gonna realize if your defense would have stopped LA's offense, you would have won the game. This aint rocket science. :thumb:

Its time to close this topic. Its turn into a LA and WH.We are on to better things. Good luck to both of you.

'Scue me, but could somebody tell the dude holdin' up that 'TD Gage' sign that there's a lot of chitren there...and he don't need to be promotin' illiteracy? It's 'gaUge!' Thanks!

(per request from 'mama 'n 'em' in Greenbrier, TN)

:P;)

OK 5 sport dad - don't take that DUNCE hat off yet. "Scuse me, but I don't have any idea what "chitren" means. Possibly you mean "children". We can't be promotin' illiteracy on CoachT. Put that Dunce hat back on for the rest of the week - no need for 'mama 'n 'em' to put it back on. :thumb:

Refs does not effect the outcomes of ball games. It is up to the coaches and players to adjust to whats being called. I used to tell my baseball players that every umpire is different and it's up to you to adjust to his strikezone. Same concept goes in football as well. Each crew of refs are different and are going to see different things on the football field, so it is up to the players and coaches to adjust to what is being called.

Edited by swanson71

Refs does not effect the outcomes of ball games. It is up to the coaches and players to adjust to whats being called. I used to tell my baseball players that every umpire is different and it's up to you to adjust to his strikezone. Same concept goes in football as well. Each crew of refs are different and are going to see different things on the football field, so it is up to the players and coaches to adjust to what is being called.

I can't speak about the WH LA game I wasn't there.

I heard there were bad calls both ways. With that said how do adjust to bad calls? I get baseball strike zones are certainly different for every ump, not sure how you adjust to bad football calls. What exactly is the adjustment?