1A and 2A State Champ Predictions

Cleggy

All i can say is Gordonsville in 1A. Yes they have not had a challenge in quite a while but they are excited to be in the upper quadrant away from South Pitt. Their main goal was to get South Pitt at home. This year they did as South Pitt is a #3 seed and Gordonsville a #2. It will be a very competitive top half of the 1A playoffs. Since Gordonsville will be at home expect the Roar. There is more hype in Gordonsville for this game then there has ever been for any other team this year but Smith County because of the rivalry. I honestly believe this is our biggest rival as we always meet up with them in the playoffs with usually the winner taking the gold. All I can say is lets get ready to rumble in the jungle. GO GVILLE!!!!

Good grief, you sound obsessed with little ole S.P. Gordonsville and South Pittsburg both need to take care of business before worrying about that game. Gordonsville is a good atmosphere so if they game takes place it will be great for the kids involved. Gordonsville might beat South Pitt but if they do they will have to earn it. The pirates will fight until the final horn if they meet GVille.

For those with a man crush with South Pitt, it is coming to an end big boys. Wayne County is tough. And although I am from MC and hate to admit it they are stout so I would think it comes down to Wayne County or Huntington. Afterall them good ole bama boys playing across the border in tennessee are due a tail whipping and this is the year they go down.

For those with a man crush with South Pitt, it is coming to an end big boys. Wayne County is tough. And although I am from MC and hate to admit it they are stout so I would think it comes down to Wayne County or Huntington. Afterall them good ole bama boys playing across the border in tennessee are due a tail whipping and this is the year they go down.

S.P. might not win it, but the part af your comment about Alabama is laughable.

1A is a 4 team race now. The 4 best teams in the state are

Huntingdon

Wayne County

South Pittsburg

Gordonsville

The next four best teams in 1A are

Perry County

Clarksville Academy

Columbia Academy

Coalfield

2A is a 2 team race this season

The winner of the Boyd Buchanan and Trousdale quarterfinal game WILL WIN IT ALL.

Trousdale County

Boyd Buchanan

Then Everyone else

Who is this idiot? You better get your facts straight before you go to talking about things that you don't have a clue about. If ANYTHING, it is boys from Tennessee playing down in Alabama. That is the way it works around here, not the way you insinuated.