Perry County at Wayne County

theGURU

Starts at 7 wouldn't be later than 5:30 if you want a good seat.

I heard from the school today that they have already sold almost 500 tickets for the game. Extra bleachers have been brought in from all over the county. Parking at the school fills up FAST. You can park at the elementary school or in Calvary Baptist Church parking lot and it's just a short walk to the stadium. For you PC folks both places are before you actually get to the high school. To get to the elementary school take a left right at Calvary Baptist, after parking just walk down one of the streets that parallel hwy 13 to the school.

I can't wait for this thing to get started!!!!!

Or a seat, period. Bullydog, come on out early and come to the tailgate. We would like to meet you.

Sounds good will be there, would like to meet all of you. What time and what do I look for? Watching the Smyrna Bulldogs on Thursday Night Lights right now. My wife and I will be there early!!!!

Thanks for the invite

Who will guard Rhodes 6ft5 and got some ups. Rice may have to cover him might tire him out towards the 4th quarter.unsure.gif

Well, the kid is tall but he don't look 6'5" on film and A.Rice has good ups just about as good as anyone else does. P.Mathis is another that has a good chance to cause trouble, but Tucker won't have as much time to look around as he's had in the past games. Go Wildcats!!!! :thumb:

Well tell him thanks, That is all you guys need to do is give our receivers and advantage.

The offensive player has the advantage on a slippery field. He knows where he wants to go and therefore can prepare better for sharp or sudden direction changes. The defender must react, and is therefore more likely to try to cut aggressively, and therefore slip. CAN YOU SAY TOUCHDOWN!!!!

So I say PC 35 Wc 21 Go VIKINGS

Wasn't you on some other thread telling you were not from PC, from smyrna, and unbiassed in your opinion on mr football. Now your us and our when talking about PC

Wasn't you on some other thread telling you were not from PC, from smyrna, and unbiassed in your opinion on mr football. Now your us and our when talking about PC

I do not recall saying on that thread that I was not from Perry County and I am not from Perry County said I moved to the Perry county area not Perry County. Edited by BullyDog