BA VS ENSWORTH

nike7

The Eagles and the Tigers match up in a game that I hear will be aired on CSS. This is a huge game against two of the divisions powerhouses. If BA wins, they clinch the number 1 seed out of the east for playoffs seeding. If Ensworth wins, I believe, it would create a three way tie for first between them, BA, and Baylor.

What are your predictions, and correct me if I'm wrong about the playoff implications.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Eagles and the Tigers match up in a game that I hear will be aired on CSS. This is a huge game against two of the divisions powerhouses. If BA wins, they clinch the number 1 seed out of the east for playoffs seeding. If Ensworth wins, I believe, it would create a three way tie for first between them, BA, and Baylor.

What are your predictions, and correct me if I'm wrong about the playoff implications.

Game of the week in D-II.

If BA wins, are they 1, Baylor 2 and Ensworth 3?

If Ensworth wins, what's the tiebreaker for a 3 way tie among Baylor, BA and Ensworth?

Where are the predictions for this game????

Running backs - EHS Elder and EHS Wade, small advantage EHS.

Receivers - Advantage EHS

QB - Advantage BA

Offense - Even

Defense - Adventage BA

Home adavantage - BA

Special teamss - Adventage EHS

In my opinion BA is a better team when they are on top of their game. So BA 28 - EHS 21.

In my opinion EHS coach seems to out coach other coaches in big games (2010 Playoff). So EHS 28 - BA 21.

That clears things up!

Edited by shakinthefat

Where are the prdictions for this game????

Running backs - EHS Elder and EHS Wade, small advantage EHS.

Receivers - Advantage EHS

QB - Advantage BA

Offense - Even

Defense - Adventage BA

Home adavantage - BA

Special teamss - Adventage EHS

In my opinion BA is a better team when they are on top of their game. So BA 28 - EHS 21.

In my opinion EHS coach seems to out coach other coaches in big games (2010 Playoff). So EHS 28 - BA 21.

That clears things up!

I do admire the way you're willing to go out on a limb with this one. :D

My opinion--BA has the edge here, having watched both teams play. Just comes down to whether or not they make mistakes like last year...if they do, Ricky's boys will be there waiting to pounce.

BA is a lot better at the line of scrimmage; but Elder is the best player on the field and can single-handedly swing a game.

I'll say BA 35, EHS 24

I remember watching the Baylor/ENS game online and seeing how vulnerable the tigers could be against a strong team. BA then turns around and beats Baylor. ENS will also have to deal with BA's defensive secondary which is so incredibly fast . Slight edge BA. Should be a great game.