Hampton @ Happy Valley

uknoit2

They aint no way the DAWGS are goin to overlook CLOUDLAND in no way but I can say this. If starters stay in and play, if they cant beat them by atleast 3 or 4 tds then they might as well hang it up cause come 3rd round they may not be a 3rd round for them. They need to get there heads out of there A55 and be ready to play football. Theyve not been playing hsmpton football the last 2 weeks and we need a D COACH to fix our problems instead of ppl who try to watch there kids play video games and get there "D" gameplan from that. Mike take over, ure a great coach!!!!! Pujo light a fire under there butts, by the way I didnt intend or nor do I mean u pujo as some1 who doesnt need to be in the sidelines, u proly kno more about football than 3 wuarters of the coaches and wanna be coaches we have over there...PUJO, U TAKE OVER THE D!!! Maybe we can get u a headset and let u take over from here on out, im sure every1 would love it....

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well ive seen bout enough of the junk on the sidelines, im not trying to be a JACK about it but our DAWGS have had problems in D for years. Theyrr to many ppl thats not cosches in the sidelines tryin to hollar plays and junk and dont have a clue wats goin on. I coubted bout 7 ppl who left and entered the field with them that dont belong. Its gettin old seein them strut up and down the sidelines hollaring, PASTOR PETE needs to be in the stands, PERIOD!!!!! We got the best coach in the state, think its time he takes over the D as well, he knos wat the problem is and he can correct it, sometimes its tough to suck it up and say u kno were makin to many mental mistakes and just no skill football plays in D to keep lettin us get beat down like this. Weve got to much talent to be doin this to ourselves, its sure not the same talented D we could have if we had DOUG PHILLIPS back on the sidelines, proly one of the best D coaches ive ever seen. Lets clear some of the sideline junkies and take over the D COACH, we got playoffs to win!!!!

I agree...I agree.....and oh yea, I AGREE :)

I have said this for years....too many people down there causes way too much confusion...this needs to be handled and under controyl.I have had visiting teams wondering how many coaches does Hamton have.Good grief these people need to be in the stands as fans and another note youth club/grasscutter coaches need to coach on saturday's coach luns coaches on friday ...i've have never heard such downgrading in my life last night toward the coaching staff I know there are issues and coach luns will iron this out..I believe in this team and I know we will be ready this week and we will make a run come playoff time...Go Dogs

Well, Im not coaching grasscutters and I wasn't there last night....so I don't know who was talking....but coaches always catch the crap when a great team plays badly, two weeks in a row....

These boys better get their head screwed on QUICKLY

They aint no way the DAWGS are goin to overlook CLOUDLAND in no way but I can say this. If starters stay in and play, if they cant beat them by atleast 3 or 4 tds then they might as well hang it up cause come 3rd round they may not be a 3rd round for them. They need to get there heads out of there A55 and be ready to play football. Theyve not been playing hsmpton football the last 2 weeks and we need a D COACH to fix our problems instead of ppl who try to watch there kids play video games and get there "D" gameplan from that. Mike take over, ure a great coach!!!!! Pujo light a fire under there butts, by the way I didnt intend or nor do I mean u pujo as some1 who doesnt need to be in the sidelines, u proly kno more about football than 3 wuarters of the coaches and wanna be coaches we have over there...PUJO, U TAKE OVER THE D!!! Maybe we can get u a headset and let u take over from here on out, im sure every1 would love it....

Well at least they are watching film today,The films don't lie.I think alot of the trouble last night had to do with 2 or 3 not stepping up and doing their job.Some of them just don't want to stick their nose in there and hit.Hopefully they'll man up,its an 11 man game ,you can't play 8 on 11,the math just don't add up. This game may have been our most important game of the year,time will tell.

I know no one wants to lose but this is somewhat like Alcoa/Maryville; if you have to lose a game this one doesn't hurt as far as standings go. Bulldogs if you can learn anything from this game take it and improve then put Happy Valley in the rear view mirror and get ready for the season that really matters- the playoffs!

I agree...I agree.....and oh yea, I AGREE :)

How do u guys do things up at Hampton?You fans was talking the 1st 7 weeks that you had the best team @ COACHES around then you have 1 bad game and all the sudden its the coaches Do you think that might have been the best team you played this year and you was 8 0 so then the players get 2 thinking nobody can beat them all they have 2 do is show up now they Know what they have to work on and i would rather lost last night then in 3 weeks So give your coaches a break its hard to get a team up every game no matter how good you are just ask Oklahoma tonight good luck and i hope you get a shot at the GOLD

Edited by jeffs

How do u guys do things up at Hampton?You fans was talking the 1st 7 weeks that you had the best team @ COACHES around then you have 1 bad game and all the sudden its the coaches Do you think that might have been the best team you played this year and you was 8 0 so then the players get 2 thinking nobody can beat them all they have 2 do is show up now they Know what they have to work on and i would rather lost last night then in 3 weeks So give your coaches a break its hard to get a team up every game no matter how good you are just ask Oklahoma tonight good luck and i hope you get a shot at the GOLD

Listen, their heads WERE too big....IM not throwing off on Coach Luns at all.....we have discussed the defensive woes for years (the same exact woes)!!

I don't know about them being the "best team" so far....SE wore em out at HV, we dominated SE...Should have handled them last night, period!

Once again, the heads were too high...nothing wrong with that IF you play to back it up.....and we have problems with the defensive schemes....strange so many of us see and have seen the same D problems for years.

We're NOT fair-weather fans....Heck, we were pointing out these things while they were playing great! The D makes NO sense to me, period

They held NG to negative yards in the 2nd half. The boys are physical as H#ll but they don't know how to block. We've had a lot of attrition this year but all I'm saying is Hampton better not think this week is heal up time. I doubt we'll see any 48-0 nothing half time score this year.

Only thing I worry bout is goin 3 and out on O and playin D all the time. If we can't move the ball it's tough to constantly play D(ala s. east) or even Tenn. vs. Bama. Eventually it takes a toll on you.(Especially as young as we are) Easy to let it snowball. Gonna have to change some things up on O. Gee, we may even have to put the ball in the AIR this week. Of course our O coord. is 2 simple 2 realize this so we will run the same ole same ole.(changed the play at the line last week and picked up 50 yds and his comment was don't EVER audsible out of my call again: Dumber than I thought cause with 3.4 seconds to go b4 the half he calls a 1 reciever route from the 24 yd. line)GENIOUS!!!!!PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE STICK TO BASEBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wham 6 with sophs and frosh playin tackle and guard, good luck LANDERS.I know this year has sucked but Play hard and play with effort. Your time is coming I guarentee.

Edited by Bluengoldblood