Science Hill - Dobyns Bennett

TopperFootball

Granted, it's certainly a down year for the 5A teams. What I wonder is if TN high would have been better (or possibly worse) had Stubbs been able to stay. While I'd imagine they wouldn't have had as bad of a turnover issue running the old Offense, they've become more dynamic with their new spread O. It seemed like their D was pretty good this year despite being put in rough spots by turnovers. Vikes fans care to weigh in? Cap, 04, etc? (I know this is the SH/DB thread, but it seems like its become the de facto Big 8 thread this week. And I kinda like it.)

Well.....Stubbs never lost to Va. High.

Well, our losses came out of conference against basically the best teams in their class, greeneville and mo west. So Carter is definitely not an idiot. I bet greeneville and mo west would give DB a run for their money.

They def could give them a run, but I'd be 99% sure DB would hand both of them an L. Again, just a scrimmage, but DB LAID it to Greeneville in their preseason match.

/+1 jaco :roflol:

Edited by Quasar

Im sure Carter will pass more tomorrow night,( I would) however, I was told tonight that anyone caught not laying the wood to receiver coming across the middle is in some deep dookie come Friday. I expect a lot hard shots, and a lot of helmet paint swapping.

Edited by SPEAR24

Well, our losses came out of conference against basically the best teams in their class, greeneville and mo west. So Carter is definitely not an idiot. I bet greeneville and mo west would give DB a run for their money.

DB already treated Greenville like the rest of the Big Eight earlier this year beating them 21-0 before we pulled the 1st team. How many more times do you idiots have to be told. There must be as many idiots in J.C. as there are little fairy boys. Lol. Good luck with the whole Mascott search and i still believe the unicorn jumping through the rainbow on the fifty yard line will be the perfect thing for a bunch like you. Roll Tribe!!!! The streak continues....... :roflol:

Edited by dbFAN91

DB already treated Greenville like the rest of the Big Eight earlier this year beating them 21-0 before we pulled the 1st team. How many more times do you idiots have to be told. There must be as many idiots in J.C. as there are little fairy boys. Lol. Good luck with the whole Mascott search and i still believe the unicorn jumping through the rainbow on the fifty yard line will be the perfect thing for a bunch like you. Roll Tribe!!!! The streak continues....... :roflol:

when did db play Greenville

Im sure Carter will pass more tomorrow night,( I would) however, I was told tonight that anyone caught not laying the wood to receiver coming across the middle is in some deep dookie come Friday. I expect a lot hard shots, and a lot of helmet paint swapping.

Snyder is not going to beat us throwing the ball. They are most dangerous running the ball and on the QB keeper on the edge. That's not going to happen on our front seven. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!