Science Hill - Dobyns Bennett

TopperFootball

R U KIDDING ME? THEY GOT RID OF SMITH FOR THIS!!!ATLEAST THEY WERE IN GAMES VS. DB....NOW IT IS OVER BEFORE IT EVEN STARTS....TWO YEARS AND IT LOOKS LIKE TWO BEAT DOWNS OF 40+...I HOPE I AM WRONG....MAYBE THE 2ND HALF WILL CHANGE....GO TOPPERS...NO EXCUSES THIS TIME....DEFENSE CANNOT FIND WATER IN THE DESERT

The Top Dogs in JC should have hired Mike Turner. Oh well, missed it again!

Edited by bm

Science Hill has the better COACH,give SH coaching staff time and they will be something to watch.

HA HA HA HA!...shew that's funny. Seriously, I work with someone that played for Carter at South and he basically said Carter could not handle DB week and was virtually beat before the game started. ?That's not me saying it that's someone that actually played under him. Go back to '09 when DB was struggling and South was pretty good and DB went to Pactolus and laid the wood to Carter's Rebels. Chris Sensabaugh had 200+ yards rushing. You are crazy if you think he is the better COACH. He went out and blew a wad on an all-star coaching staff. He will never be a better coach than the G man. NEVER

Science Hill has the better COACH,give SH coaching staff time and they will be something to watch.

I can't believe I actually bought in to the Carter Cult hype. I thought Science Hill would make a game of it. Heck give that coaching staff all the time in the world. You might want to tell them they can't come out on the field and fight during a game though. The TSSAA don't like that kinda' thing.

HA HA HA HA!...shew that's funny. Seriously, I work with someone that played for Carter at South and he basically said Carter could not handle DB week and was virtually beat before the game started. ?That's not me saying it that's someone that actually played under him. Go back to '09 when DB was struggling and South was pretty good and DB went to Pactolus and laid the wood to Carter's Rebels. Chris Sensabaugh had 200+ yards rushing. You are crazy if you think he is the better COACH. He went out and blew a wad on an all-star coaching staff. He will never be a better coach than the G man. NEVER

Basically, we just couldn't do anything right and we had no breaks at all. Clearly they outplayed us. Dobyns Bennett is a good football team and should contend for state this year. Were a good team too, we just need led in the right direction. The rain didn't help any the whole game. The three fumbles that DB had were all recovered back by them. It was just a horrible night for us. No excuses, they flat out wanted it more. But I will say this, if the rain wasn't a factor, it wouldnt have been so one sided like it was. We have a balanced attack, it just left us with the run. Which our offense cant run alone on. Great game, and don't rub it in our faces, we know we got destroyed.

I can't believe I actually bought in to the Carter Cult hype. I thought Science Hill would make a game of it. Heck give that coaching staff all the time in the world. You might want to tell them they can't come out on the field and fight during a game though. The TSSAA don't like that kinda' thing.

Good thing Art didn't take you up on your bet. :rolleyes:

Basically, we just couldn't do anything right and we had no breaks at all. Clearly they outplayed us. Dobyns Bennett is a good football team and should contend for state this year. Were a good team too, we just need led in the right direction. The rain didn't help any the whole game. The three fumbles that DB had were all recovered back by them. It was just a horrible night for us. No excuses, they flat out wanted it more. But I will say this, if the rain wasn't a factor, it wouldnt have been so one sided like it was. We have a balanced attack, it just left us with the run. Which our offense cant run alone on. Great game, and don't rub it in our faces, we know we got destroyed.

Yeah it was really weird that it only rained on Science Hill's side of the field. Db played in the dry all night. First time I've ever seen that. I would like to thank the whole DB team because I won 5 steak dinners tonight from my cousins all Science Hill fans. Im feeling fat already.

So did it stop raining when DB was on offense or something? Wow that is an interesting weather phenomenon..I think Mark Reynolds and storm team 11 need to check into this. Come on...both teams played in the same weather. Besides, what does the fact SH couldn't run their offense because of rain have to do with the defense giving up 47 points? Give the DB defense some credit.

Please if SH would have won this thread would have blown up with rubbing it in our faces junk. There would be 10,000 new coacht members from the JC area joining just to take a shot.

Not sure it's quite that simple. That was an absolute beat down. I have been to 7 games this year and I have been concerned about the discipline all year especially with kids mouthing at each other and sometimes towards the coaches. All of that inflated ego came home to roost tonight. The fundamentals are not taught on defense and the kids play like the pace of their practices. DB showed why they are the class of football in NE Tennessee. I won't matter if the two teams play again in two weeks. The outcome would be the same. This is the best DB Team I have seen since their 98 season when they could have easily beaten Oakland in the Semis. I have seen Maryville twice this year and if the game is played at DB I honestly believe they have a chance if they can control the clock. Graham seems to stay commited to one thing this year which he has not in the past and that is what has gotten him in trouble in the playoffs. Overall they were very hard nosed and very impressive tonight.

Good thing Art didn't take you up on your bet. :rolleyes:

I will never question Art's football smarts again