Livingston @ DeKalb

TigerPride23

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have heard but probably just plain ole gossip that at half time of the LA and MC game Brock McCoin was done for the year. Now that's just a rumor I heard... but if I was a betting man I say he will play ...book that.

It's a mystery to me what could have possibly happen to him between end of the first half when LA blocked a field goal on the last play of the half and who other than Brock came out of nowhere and raced down the field 99 yards for a TD but was called back because the refs said the ball went into the end zone. Surely he didn't get hit in the head at half time did he ? But he comes out with no shoulder pads to start the second half and in comes the back up QB to finish the game. Mystery Mystery

:unsure:

Good luck to both teams. I was impressed with both teams. They also play with good sportsmanship. I hope McCoin does not play if he is not fully recovered. I know his doctor will do what is right. LA could still win this game...and if they don't...he will be more likely to play in the playoffs. This game should be a good one.

Good luck to both teams. I was impressed with both teams. They also play with good sportsmanship. I hope McCoin does not play if he is not fully recovered. I know his doctor will do what is right. LA could still win this game...and if they don't...he will be more likely to play in the playoffs. This game should be a good one.

I thought I heard where he was ok. Where did you hear he wasn't scoot?