Maryville at Lenoir City

MHS82

Make your pick...  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

John Garrett...#12. John is IMO....one of if not the best QB to go through the Maryville system since I have been paying attention and yes he is a native. John has decent arm strength but the QB skills he possesses is well above average. Nick....John...and Edmondston...Edmonston is about 6'4" with a big arm and good feet. They are in good shape at QB the next two years.

Good to hear. I knew Nick and Isaac, but Garrett was a rather new name to me. I know when Isaac was in middle school, he had a big arm, but what really caught my attention with him was how accurate he was. Doesn't sound like the QB position is going to be a weak spot any time soon.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MHS will soundly beat LC. LC is improved but beating FHS is no measure stick to go by this year.

Maryville marks another un-beaten season. Gee playing with them so called "Big" boys for what three years now, without a single loss from one of them, so called big boys, is another accomplishment as well.

Go Rebs!!

MHS will soundly beat LC. LC is improved but beating FHS is no measure stick to go by this year.

Maryville marks another un-beaten season. Gee playing with them so called "Big" boys for what three years now, without a single loss from one of them, so called big boys, is another accomplishment as well.

Go Rebs!!

Oh gosh, your still talking about that big boy crap? give it a rest lol

And you would not be talking that "big boy crap" if the situation was reversed?

No sir, cause i was not one of the ones who claimed Maryville couldn't compete with the highest class of football in Tennessee. I always knew they could and would be able to. They were and are just as big or bigger now as the school i pull for when they were a class below us. Need to get over the little man syndrome. You have nothing to prove anymore.

Edited by SweetScience

No sir, cause i was not one of the ones who claimed Maryville couldn't compete with the highest class of football in Tennessee. I always knew they could and would be able to. They were and are just as big or bigger now as the school i pull for when they were a class below us. Need to get over the little man syndrome. You have nothing to prove anymore.

My apologies since you were not one of them. I do not believe however that the Rebels had anything to prove anyway. :thumb:

My apologies since you were not one of them. I do not believe however that the Rebels had anything to prove anyway. :thumb:

Well, the people who can't let the big boy thing go obviously thought they had something to prove. It's been over 2 years now. We all know how good Maryville is. I always knew how good they were. Time to let it go. All im saying. People focus too much on class anyway. A good football team is a good football team. 6a to say 5a, isn't that big of a deal imo.

Edited by SweetScience