TROUSDALE COUNTY......

Creekbank76

We'll see! !!!!!!! And the only West Tennessee team you've beat in USJ! Now keep in mind im giving all due respect to TC you've earned it! But the teams quad 2 aren't any better than A'ville, Humboldt or McKenzie!

Where exactly is Bruceton, Union City and McKenzie? Now I'm no geographer (actually...I have a degree that says I am), but when I look at a map of Tennessee, them three is left!! :roflolk:

You're right...we'll see!! Tell Coach Woodmore we are pulling for you guys to make a deep run. Good luck to all, but the state champion comes out of quad 2. As George Plaster would say...book it!! :thumb:

Edited by SEVEN

Where exactly is Bruceton, Union City and McKenzie? Now I'm no geographer (actually...I have a degree that says I am), but when I look at a map of Tennessee, them three is left!! :roflolk:

You're right...we'll see!! Tell Coach Woodmore we are pulling for you guys to make a deep run. Good luck to all, but the state champion comes out of quad 2. As George Plaster would say...book it!! :thumb:

Stats sure swing in quad-2's favor....We're just hoping our DOGS play strong and get a shot at you all (or BB)....We'll take em one at a time and feel privileged to play either :thumb:

Scores will not always be a true reflection of the game but no one in the finals will be able to compete like quad two's battles to get there.

I tell you what, we'll take em one at a time and see how this all works out! Right now we are just glad to be here!

We started 4-5 years ago building a program and its starting to come together! Good luck to quad 2, hopefully it injury free for all teams !

Good luck to Trousdale County and Boyd Buchanan!! Trousdale County if I wasn't a SP alumni yall are where I would have wanted to be, rooting your team on. We've had some eptic battles over the years but there's not a team I and I say I repect more in TN than yall bc yall play fair and clean but hard and know what the game is about. I root for BB bc there close to home and there actually a good bunch of folks that people need to get to know. Anyways I hope you have success throughout the playoff's and God Bless!!!

Your right, just scanned it to fast! Good luck to you all as well! Hope to see you in cookville!

Humboldt beat McKenzie 20-13, we beat McKenzie 38-22!

You fellers might be dangerous,I've had my eye on you before the season even started. In my mind though,Trousdale is the top dog,I'm not really sold on who's best after that.Could be one of about 5 teams. Just depend on how the funny shaped ball bounced that night. Its been known to bounce funny at times.

You fellers might be dangerous,I've had my eye on you before the season even started. In my mind though,Trousdale is the top dog,I'm not really sold on who's best after that.Could be one of about 5 teams. Just depend on how the funny shaped ball bounced that night. Its been known to bounce funny at times.

Tc is he worst team ever and have the worst fans. That Seven guy don't meet him at half time if ask for it to be behind the fieldhouse.

Just kidding. Classy bunch just terrible home cooking refs :popcorneater:

• Upvote 1

Tc is he worst team ever and have the worst fans. That Seven guy don't meet him at half time if ask for it to be behind the fieldhouse.

I saw that game and nearly froze to death,all you had to do was catch that one pass,just wasn't to be.Great game though.

Ole Seven's a goodun

No question that TC is the favorite! We just gonna give it our all! I also here that they are a classy bunch! Gotta love their tradition and title runs!

I feel like we have a really good, solid, football team. But we have a tough road to the dance. Next week is huge for us and the other teams in our quad. TC must take it one game at a time. I feel like our composure and experience in the playoffs is what gives us the biggest advantage. TC1