TROUSDALE COUNTY......

Creekbank76

Yea TC is the team I think to Beat. Boyd might show up. The teams in West Tennssee have weak schedules. Hey TC fans, how about you call your administration and have the schedule a home and home with Knoxville GCA in 2013 and 2014. I think that would be a good game in the 3rd or 4th game slot. Travel isn;t that bad and you could play in our new stadium.

Go Rams, the ONLY undfeated team in TN 2A. Probation free in 2012.

Yea TC is the team I think to Beat. Boyd might show up. The teams in West Tennssee have weak schedules. Hey TC fans, how about you call your administration and have the schedule a home and home with Knoxville GCA in 2013 and 2014. I think that would be a good game in the 3rd or 4th game slot. Travel isn;t that bad and you could play in our new stadium.

Going undefeated in regular season means nothing. Going undefeated in the play offs is all that matters. Hope to see you guys next year. :thumb:

I am glad that at least since you beat us 3-0 in 30t, there is nothing left of that mud bog. I hope those blind officiating crew are at the bottom of that mud pit. thumb[1].gif

Just thought I would jump over here to this board to see how well TC had faired this year. My last visit was after the Warren Central loss. Looks like you boys rebounded well. My Mayfield Cardinals finished the regular season 10-0 and ranked #1 as usual. We are currently on a 25 game winning streak. Warren Central only has 1 loss so far and are 9-1

Just thought I would jump over here to this board to see how well TC had faired this year. My last visit was after the Warren Central loss. Looks like you boys rebounded well. My Mayfield Cardinals finished the regular season 10-0 and ranked #1 as usual. We are currently on a 25 game winning streak. Warren Central only has 1 loss so far and are 9-1

Those Mayfield Kentucky boys are always a good team. They have had alot of good battles with Trousdale County.

We usually try to play up, and I highly doubt we would play if there was a chance we would see you in the playoffs. Travel wouldn't be an issue though. Give 'em a call.

Go Jackets, more undefeated regular seasons than your program has been in existence.

I know us West boys gotta earn our respect, the gold balls usually travel east! But to say we all play week schedules is nuts! Adamsville played 6 in single A and 3 in AA and 1 in AAA! TC played 8 in single A and 1 in AA and 1 in AAA! GC played 7 singles and 2 AA and 1 AAA! Just saying!