Marion coach let go

Indian

I know your joking. Murphy is too busy making his Murphy Fair book to coach this bunch of mess at Marion County. I garuntee you that Zieglar man would hire Murphy if he put in for the job, Murphy is the guru of highschool football. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by lancer10

LV lost to Coalfield and they got into a fight......Coach Webb is out.....He was told if they won ,he had a chance for the job at Marion Co...........heard he started the fight :roflolk: so they wouldn't win :unsure:

Webb would be a great choice for the job. He has proven over the years that he can do more with less than most coaches. If the lower levels at Jasper are indeed as good as everyone says, then Webb could look good as their coach.

From what I understand, interviews started Friday. 3 coaches were interviewed and at least 40 more resumes were received this week. It will be a long process but Coach Ziegler will pick who he thinks is the best man for the job and it won't be himself. Some of the names that have been listed on here, have sent in resumes and the 3 interviews came from some of those as well...

From what I understand, interviews started Friday. 3 coaches were interviewed and at least 40 more resumes were received this week. It will be a long process but Coach Ziegler will pick who he thinks is the best man for the job and it won't be himself. Some of the names that have been listed on here, have sent in resumes and the 3 interviews came from some of those as well...

BigJ, let me ask you a question. Is this Zieglar man telling these coaches he is interviewing that if he hires them, they will need to complete the survey for my Murphy Fair book? That Beck man would not do this. I was talking to a man Saturday at Freds and he told me that Zieglar man might be the next coach. That man also told me their were only 15 applications for this coaching job. You think im joking but im not.

BigJ, let me ask you a question. Is this Zieglar man telling these coaches he is interviewing that if he hires them, they will need to complete the survey for my Murphy Fair book? That Beck man would not do this. I was talking to a man Saturday at Freds and he told me that Zieglar man might be the next coach. That man also told me their were only 15 applications for this coaching job. You think im joking but im not.

Well Roy, I can tell you that your survey is a prerequisite for the job and that the man you talked to is wrong on both accounts... and i'm not joking either...

Well Roy, I can tell you that your survey is a prerequisite for the job and that the man you talked to is wrong on both accounts... and i'm not joking either...

I learned early on, to never question Roy's contact at Freds. The man's inside information is unquestionable. He will make you look foolish as he did me.

I garuntee you that is what that man at Freds I was talking to told me. I even asked my buddy Murphy about this mess. Grider better just make sure this Zieglar man doesnt try and hire any of his coaches because they will know all of Griders plays. That Beck man must have forgot all of Griders plays because he never could beat Grider.

I garuntee you that is what that man at Freds I was talking to told me. I even asked my buddy Murphy about this mess. Grider better just make sure this Zieglar man doesnt try and hire any of his coaches because they will know all of Griders plays. That Beck man must have forgot all of Griders plays because he never could beat Grider.

I thought Grider used to send the plays over to the Boeck man before he ran them. :roflol:

Guest Purplepastry

I thought Grider used to send the plays over to the Boeck man before he ran them. :roflol:

Vicky doesn't have to tell anybody SP's play, Here IT is. Spread out, don't block, run like heck for daylight. It works if ya chase em though. Just like raw meat thrown to a guard dog it gets ya to the house.

Vicky doesn't have to tell anybody SP's play, Here IT is. Spread out, don't block, run like heck for daylight. It works if ya chase em though. Just like raw meat thrown to a guard dog it gets ya to the house.

I forgot, how did you say basketball was going up there in purple Jasper land?

So basically they should just tell all of the linemen to get off of the field and they would still score? LOL Spread em out sounds like a good philosophy to me though. Last year I thought the SP line was extremely good. This year has obviously took a step back.