10AA Basketball

coachrus

Time and time again, all you do is spread rumours and try to stir up trouble. You clearly get your jollies at tearing others down.

No it is not an oxymoron to state the I have heard that he had been cleared by the TSSAA and that I do not know the specifics. These two statements are not inconsistant at all. You are the one that wants to declare a player ineligible and that a school should vacate wins with absolutely NO facts. You have never been concerned by facts before, so I shouldn't be surprise that you are not concerned this time either.

But you are critical of others when they post only what they heard. The inconsistency should be troubling. And you clearly aren't an English major either since you don't read very well and constantly misinterpret. You easily blur the lines between facts, questions, general guidelines and roll it all into one - tearing others down/spreading rumors. What type of apporoach is that when there are those who want to discuss and find out the truth? But that takes a process which includes posing questions and offering what is known to gain a fuller knowledge. You don't understand debate and appear to find it intimidating. Once again you personallly attack without supporting information. What rumor am I spreading? Again, you should try to read carefully before you attempt to answer. If you have answers to people's question then answer, but to simply resort to a personal attack only demonstrates lack of answers, lack of facts, lack of truth and a lack of willingness to discuss or debate any issue that you do not like.

TSSAA sent CPA a letter confirming date of eligibility and he was allowed to play staring on that date. TSSAA sent another letter saying it was their mistake and he would not be allowed to play any more names this year. Because it was TSSAA's mistake CPA will not & should not be penalized.

Sure as long as TSSAA had the correct information in the first place. No school should be punished for TSSAA's mistake, but interesting to know how could they make that type of mistake in the first place?

As talented as they are this year what is the point?

Because you have to "feed the beast" and keep the pipeline going. Plus they are out of part-time and full-time coaching positions for coaches who have really talented children (and I really do agree that their children are talented athletes).

Because you have to "feed the beast" and keep the pipeline going. Plus they are out of part-time and full-time coaching positions for coaches who have really talented children (and I really do agree that their children are talented athletes).

Just another stain on an already tarnished CPA testimony!