10AA Basketball

coachrus

------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes this isnt right for 2 players from one team to have this honor..there are multiple choices TSSAA took away from another deserving player in AA ..suppose CPA brought this too ??

Yeh, they "brought" (try spellcheck) it - it cost $10,000 per spot to have someone as a finalist. That was nothing compared to the $50k we had to pay the refs for the EL game, and the $2 million a year we have to pay our coach. But whatever it takes. :rolleyes:

Yeh, they "brought" (try spellcheck) it - it cost $10,000 per spot to have someone as a finalist. That was nothing compared to the $50k we had to pay the refs for the EL game, and the $2 million a year we have to pay our coach. But whatever it takes. :rolleyes:

Yeah, DP, I know you were more than happy to write those "7" checks. "2" finalist, "3" refs and coach's check.

I think you can assume that the bad call cost East Lit one point (assuming that Lindsey would have made both free throws as he was perfect from the line all night long). The bad goal tending call cost CPA two points as the ball clearly was coming off the backboard. Net difference is one point against CPA.

Only in CPA LaLa land could anyone think East Literature gained the advantage from a referee giving CPA a basket. The rest of us come to expect it now from those like you who use words like assume and clear the same way they use fact and truth.

Your figures are off, but you are right about “whatever it takes.†I wouldn’t be so smug because one of these days someone will be eating a lot of crow. I am willing to bet big it will be you and those who think like you.

Your figures are off, but you are right about “whatever it takes.†I wouldn’t be so smug because one of these days someone will be eating a lot of crow. I am willing to bet big it will be you and those who think like you.

You don't know me or what I think. But here is what I know. CPA is playing basketball and are eligible to do so. Until that changes, I am not going to put one ounce of effort worrying about what you or other haters think. No matter what I or other CPA fans say or do, you are not going to be happy, so go ahead and wallow in your hate and misery while I watch some great kids play some great basketball.

Get a life, would ya?

I think you can assume that the bad call cost East Lit one point (assuming that Lindsey would have made both free throws as he was perfect from the line all night long). The bad goal tending call cost CPA two points as the ball clearly was coming off the backboard. Net difference is one point against CPA.

Coach, I thought that Jalen missed the free throw after the disputed "give them the bucket but did not go in" call. No?

It's interesting that so many have said that the block was "clearly" goal tending. I was sitting with friends behind the scorers table and we (3 of us) thought the East Lit. player got it before it hit the backboard. Doesn't really matter now. One call either way didn't decide a really great basketball game.

I was there to watch the girls play and only planned on staying for the first quarter of the boys game. I stayed for the whole game. Like CPA or not. Like East Lit or not. That was one great, hard fought baketball game. :popcorneater:

You don't know me or what I think. But here is what I know. CPA is playing basketball and are eligible to do so. Until that changes, I am not going to put one ounce of effort worrying about what you or other haters think. No matter what I or other CPA fans say or do, you are not going to be happy, so go ahead and wallow in your hate and misery while I watch some great kids play some great basketball.

Get a life, would ya?

I didn’t think you put your money where your mouth was. Do you mean a life like yours where you spell check and belittle anyone when given the chance? Aren’t you the one telling 5SportDad his speech should be seasoned with salt which comes from reading your Bible daily over 35 years? The only salt your speech is seasoned with is the kind a person would use to pour into another’s open wounds. No, sorry that can’t be you because you are the one who said you can’t remember ever quoting a verse after hundreds of posts. Maybe that is because you misquote like when 5Sport had to remind you it was a person reaps what he sows, not sows what he reaps. Did I spell every word correctly? :roflol:

I didn’t think you put your money where your mouth was. Do you mean a life like yours where you spell check and belittle anyone when given the chance? Aren’t you the one telling 5SportDad his speech should be seasoned with salt which comes from reading your Bible daily over 35 years? The only salt your speech is seasoned with is the kind a person would use to pour into another’s open wounds. No, sorry that can’t be you because you are the one who said you can’t remember ever quoting a verse after hundreds of posts. Maybe that is because you misquote like when 5Sport had to remind you it was a person reaps what he sows, not sows what he reaps. Did I spell every word correctly? :roflol:

OK, so here's the deal! I am a CPA and 10AA fan who tries to talk basketball on a 10AA thread about basketball. You on the other hand are not a fan of a 10AA team, have some ax to grind, I'm guessin', with Coach Maddux because of interest or ties with AAU basketball, which cause you to jump on any opportunity you have (like 5Sportdad who can't get over losing Bradshaw)to do nothing but bash CPA on any thread they are mentioned. You have 10 posts (of your total 58) on this thread that take shots at CPA and CPA posters and add nothing constructive to the discussion. I'm through taking your bait and getting sucked into your negativism.So I repeat - get a life!

Only in CPA LaLa land could anyone think East Literature gained the advantage from a referee giving CPA a basket. The rest of us come to expect it now from those like you who use words like assume and clear the same way they use fact and truth.

Are you really as dumb as you sound or are you just playing dumb? If you think that is what I said, go back and read my post.

Coach, I thought that Jalen missed the free throw after the disputed "give them the bucket but did not go in" call. No?

It's interesting that so many have said that the block was "clearly" goal tending. I was sitting with friends behind the scorers table and we (3 of us) thought the East Lit. player got it before it hit the backboard. Doesn't really matter now. One call either way didn't decide a really great basketball game.

I was there to watch the girls play and only planned on staying for the first quarter of the boys game. I stayed for the whole game. Like CPA or not. Like East Lit or not. That was one great, hard fought baketball game. :popcorneater:

I just watched the replay. Jalen made the free throw after the disputed call.