Perry Co at Jo Byrns

theGURU

JB on Friday......sounds good to me I am am glad we got another shot at them. PC needs not worry about how Quad 3 is messed up and how TSSAA come down on us. PC needs to just come out and play ball. I like PC in this game and see Curchwell back this week for them helping out big on stopping the run. If the defense can hold JB to 21 the offense will put up more than that this week and we will win. PC-35 JB-21

joe byrns has absolutly shut down any offense that PC has had for two years running. if they shut it down last year, they can do the same this year. i see no reason to think that PC has found any defense this week other than blitz random gaps and hope for the best. JB wins this by at least 21... deja vu for PC and i really hate that for Tucker... may cost him mr. football.

joe byrns has absolutly shut down any offense that PC has had for two years running. if they shut it down last year, they can do the same this year. i see no reason to think that PC has found any defense this week other than blitz random gaps and hope for the best. JB wins this by at least 21... deja vu for PC and i really hate that for Tucker... may cost him mr. football.

I think PC defense is a little better this year, but the offense aint even close.

i feel the same way but could be wrong :thumb:

i mean JB has out scored PC,, 104 to 18 over the last 2 yr

Hahahahah....WOW...I hope that crow tasted good....I knew you would come up with somethin Guru. I don't think you really know football at all....WC was up 21-0 goin into the 4th quarter....now you tell me.... what would you do as a coach? Well anyone who is smart would play ball control and run out the clock. We weren't tryin to score.... just make first downs and it didn't matter cause ya'll could score anyway but if you were a true Guru you would have noticed that :thumb:

Anyway, JB's passing attack and their containment on Tucker will be the factor this week. Tucker is good but if they slow him down than JB just might pull it off. In reality, PC will mostly likely win this game but thats why we play'em out.

so what was it when WC went 3 and out in the fourth qtr by trying to pass the ball. Guess that was just a brain fart on Coach Rice's part since they were trying to run the clock out huh? In no way am I agreeing with Guru, just wondering what that was all about.