kingston@polk county

jacketfan82

we sure need robbie to play,but if this was his only sport,then id play,since hes a 3 sport athelete its gona be harder,but i guess well have to wait and see,ill try to find out for sure by wednesday,but acostaq did a good job filling in for him.but we need all the weapons we can have.its win or go home time now.

I was using the SM game to prove Polk does have more than Saxe. You'll notice I quoted anotherback, highlighted his statement about stopping Saxe, then used the SM game to disprove that statement.

Signal game was a fluke and anyone with any sense knows they just got told 4 hours before the game thier season was over for the most part, Saxe is what they like to do pound and gtound if you stop him they have to try something else in all thier losses I saw he was a non factor until the game was decided. Cupcake district they could run the concession stand and have success. Other than that stop Saxe force them out of thier comfort zone, but thier qb can make plays if you don't account for him. Still say they have a shot against kingston.

Signal game was a fluke and anyone with any sense knows they just got told 4 hours before the game thier season was over for the most part, Saxe is what they like to do pound and gtound if you stop him they have to try something else in all thier losses I saw he was a non factor until the game was decided. Cupcake district they could run the concession stand and have success. Other than that stop Saxe force them out of thier comfort zone, but thier qb can make plays if you don't account for him. Still say they have a shot against kingston.

Considering that Polk County is the district champ (I know the district sucks) and the three seed, I would consider them to be favorite. KINGSTON has a shot against Polk County, not vice versa.

I disagree it wasn't a fluke Polk did what all good teams do, take advantage of mistakes by teams and coaches. Case in point a fake punt on 4th and 25 form your own 30 borders on arrogance, and another failed 4th and short attempt were IMO two of the bigger plays of the game both resulted in short fields and 14 points.

I disagree it wasn't a fluke Polk did what all good teams do, take advantage of mistakes by teams and coaches. Case in point a fake punt on 4th and 25 form your own 30 borders on arrogance, and another failed 4th and short attempt were IMO two of the bigger plays of the game both resulted in short fields and 14 points.

I agree 100% :thumb:

Well I still think it was a fluke they haven't beat another decent team and even lost to Chattanooga Central who has a losing record 3-7 ( thier other wins Brainerd and Howard) It was early in the year but until they played in thier district they did nothing, Got thier hat handed to them by South Pitt who got beat by Signal. This years team isn't anywhere in the same neighborhood as last they could play and compete with better teams (in the last 2 years they beat Bradley once and South Pitt twice). Still I think they can win this friday hope they do and would love it for them to go all the way just don't think it will happen. Great community great coach great support they do things right, and one day I think it will happen it just not going to this year.