Pearl Cohn @ Smith County

glover

He has done quite well for himself he don't need my backing.

It's just that I get tired of hearing a bunch of redneck nerds like you and fat boy slim and goat talk about how great you all are and your sissy lil computer talk. Neither one of you could bust out of a wet paper bag. Who really gives a .... I don't. Like I said you all play nobody. I believe LA could play your schedule the past 6 yrs and won a state ball or 2. I know SC could have. So get off your high horses your like me and everybody else that's ever played washed up has beens. GET A LIFE

i haven't bragged on tc at all on this thread, i've just pointed out that the vast majority of your qualms with tc are parallels with the sc program that you crow about so much. it's just that you are closed minded and can't see the forrest for the trees. you say we play no one, yet we compete with carthage better than any one on their schedule, when we play. and we've beat your team 4 out of every 5 times we've ever played them . nerds? because we type well? hilarious. you've never met but you think i can't bust a wet paper bag? what a foolish man you are. icon_lol.gif la couldn't beat boyd(can't recall sc beating them either), fcs, or gordonsville, and signal mountain would mercy rule them. yeah, they(la) may have a good regular season record but they'd never even make it to cookeville, even while playing down a classification. sissy lil computer talk eh? again, this coming from a man that calls people stupid when they don't agree with him. i propose it's you who needs to get off your high horse from where you cast your dumbfounded judgements. who really gives a..., you do, because you keep taking the time to read it. thumb[1].gif