Pearl Cohn @ Smith County

glover

SC had a great season. No doubt they probably feel like they underachieved (that sounds crazy going 10-0 during the regular season) or at least i would feel that way (especially after being so successful the first 10 games). Also PC is a good team. A very deceptive 8 seed. And just by looking at this game from the newspaper, SC coulda won it, shoulda won, woulda won had it not been for the TO's. Or thats my opinion. SOS had nothing to do with the loss IMO. I root for SC come playoff time or for that matter every game but 1. Good luck to you. :thumb:

Harpeth will show SC fans how to beat PC :thumb:

Yeah that's what they said last week about Sequatchie and Smith and the end result was your team going home and you don't no jack about Harpeth, because they will score on PC

Yea we went home because we wasn't staying the night in smith county...we went back to nashville...and we will be making that 15min trip to harpeth Friday and for your info I know a little bit more about harpeth then you think...

Heard from a good sourse that Hartsville turned down a chance to play Alcoa this year and next. With one game at Tech and the other at Hartsville. I think because they knew that they would lose badly both games. Truth is every program does what it thinks is best for them.

The Goat sez: Since they don't have Smith County on the schedule anymore, they gotta replace them with another easy win.

Edited by mancoverage

Heard from a good sourse that Hartsville turned down a chance to play Alcoa this year and next. With one game at Tech and the other at Hartsville. I think because they knew that they would lose badly both games. Truth is every program does what it thinks is best for them.

Why there is no way I would play Alcoa if I was TC. Some of them may look stupid but there not and that's the truth. Besides I wish TC would show case their game with Pickett Co. on next years thursday night game of the week. So all can watch the best team in a 150 mile radius of Sattersville. :rolleyes:

Why there is no way I would play Alcoa if I was TC. Some of them may look stupid but there not and that's the truth. Besides I wish TC would show case their game with Pickett Co. on next years thursday night game of the week. So all can watch the best team in a 150 mile radius of Sattersville. :rolleyes:

The Goat sez: LOL. Pickett is not very good...but they're better than Livingston. HOGEYE, HOGEYE, TNT!!!