Pearl Cohn @ Smith County

glover

TC does play G'vill. TC beat them 34 to 20 this year. TC is also 2a. TC's regular season schedule I feel for the most part is soft, but the amazing thing is when they hit the play offs they're ready. That's because they do what they do and they do it very well. Not allot of flash and fancy. They just execute very well. Very disciplined team that knows what's expected of them every down. If you look across the state at other successful programs you will see that same formula no matter the size of the school.

never said they didn't play G-Ville or FC. Soft schedule is a understatement. I saw the thurs night game TC-FC. If FC could have had anybody to throw and hit a barn they could have won that game but they didn't. And do you think SC couldn't beat those teams TC plays every year in the play-offs. Like I said I would like to see TC play Pearl Cohn they would smash the Jackets like a grape. And everyone that thinks being an 8 seed like PC was makes them a weak team is just plain stupid. Like I said there's not a team around Owl ville that could come close to beating PC. Just hang in their in your lil 1A and 2A dream world and let's hear how big and bad you guys are. LOL

never said they didn't play G-Ville or FC. Soft schedule is a understatement. I saw the thurs night game TC-FC. If FC could have had anybody to throw and hit a barn they could have won that game but they didn't. And do you think SC couldn't beat those teams TC plays every year in the play-offs. Like I said I would like to see TC play Pearl Cohn they would smash the Jackets like a grape. And everyone that thinks being an 8 seed like PC was makes them a weak team is just plain stupid. Like I said there's not a team around Owl ville that could come close to beating PC. Just hang in their in your lil 1A and 2A dream world and let's hear how big and bad you guys are. LOL

Great Post!!

Guest Termite

Some of you clowns let your dislike of SC make you look silly, down right stupid..

Schedules are....what they are. NOBODY knows what another team will look like from 1 year to the next. Last year. as I understand. a home and home was trying to be worked out with Gallatin or Hendersonville or Ooltewah. Couldn't get it worked out. Last year,when the schedules were made, could/can any of you tell me what White County or Warren Co. had or is going to have next year? What about MC or White House?? I thought Pemberton was "the next coming of Bear Bryant" and MC would beat the world. And nobody has ever said White House was a weak team..until SC beat them. White House was the 9th game of the season, right where you would want a good team to get you "playoff ready". . Some of you experts tell me what ANYBODY on SC's 2012 will have, other than your on school??

So, ya'll are telling me a stronger schedule, (pointing at Waren Co. and White Co.) would prepare SC for the playoffs??? There's not any team that early in the season gets you ready a game 9-10 weeks away. If there is , why don't the controlled scrimmages with DCA-Anderson C0.- Knox. Cath- Whites Creek and the likes get SC playoff ready? I guess they are weak too.......

Playing MC and the KY team the 1st two games gets TC "playoff ready"? Ending the last half of the season with sisters of the poor gets the "playoff ready"????G-ville playing SC ( which they already claim isn't vey good) and Westy early gets them "playoff ready" when they finish up the last half of the season with the same sisters?

Kinda talking out both sides of your mouth.

Some of you clowns let your dislike of SC make you look silly, down right stupid..

Schedules are....what they are. NOBODY knows what another team will look like from 1 year to the next. Last year. as I understand. a home and home was trying to be worked out with Gallatin or Hendersonville or Ooltewah. Couldn't get it worked out. Last year,when the schedules were made, could/can any of you tell me what White County or Warren Co. had or is going to have next year? What about MC or White House?? I thought Pemberton was "the next coming of Bear Bryant" and MC would beat the world. And nobody has ever said White House was a weak team..until SC beat them. White House was the 9th game of the season, right where you would want a good team to get you "playoff ready". . Some of you experts tell me what ANYBODY on SC's 2012 will have, other than your on school??

So, ya'll are telling me a stronger schedule, (pointing at Waren Co. and White Co.) would prepare SC for the playoffs??? There's not any team that early in the season gets you ready a game 9-10 weeks away. If there is , why don't the controlled scrimmages with DCA-Anderson C0.- Knox. Cath- Whites Creek and the likes get SC playoff ready? I guess they are weak too.......

Playing MC and the KY team the 1st two games gets TC "playoff ready"? Ending the last half of the season with sisters of the poor gets the "playoff ready"????G-ville playing SC ( which they already claim isn't vey good) and Westy early gets them "playoff ready" when they finish up the last half of the season with the same sisters?

Kinda talking out both sides of your mouth.

I've got a great idea! Move LA to week 9 and let us beat you. That should get you playoff ready! :roflol::roflol:

Guest Termite

Somebody need to let me know when SC plays Gville next year...I would drive from nashville to see that game...seems like a lot of bad blood between y'all folks...

Great neighbors and friends, even family ..........until you roll that oblong ball out. It's more on G-ville's part than SC. Some can't stand for SC to win against anybody.They stand and cheer when SC scores are announced if SC is losing. Gordonsville scores announced at SC games get no reaction, one way or another. SC people that go to G-ville games pull for G-ville.

Some claim "rivalry". To most G-ville, it's a rivalry,and a big game for that 1 week. After that they either pull for SC or don't say anything one way or the other, But to others it's everyday, every game and wouldn't be for SC against the Taliban. Why, you tell me???? I think it's more than " rivalry" Most SC people pull for G-ville every game except the SC game, or don't say anything one way or the other.

Somebody need to let me know when SC plays Gville next year...I would drive from nashville to see that game...seems like a lot of bad blood between y'all folks...

It's week 1 every year. Like Termite said there's not really bad blood just a few on the Gville side. And they are like a bad rash that won't go away and there is no cure for it. I for one wouldn't care to see the series done away with but then the Tigger's wouldn't get the gate every other year and would have to find another way to pay their bills.