Pearl Cohn @ Smith County

glover

We got our moneys worth. Hard fought game. Pearl Cohn had zero turnovers against us for the second year in a row. We had 4 total last night. That pretty well sums it up. Best of luck to PC rest of the way. If you play turnover free ball, you will make it to Cookeville.

:excl:

Edited by originalSC3

Pearl- Cohn probably went into the playoffs with the most deceptive regular season record in the state in 3A. Of their 5 losses, 2 were against good Division II teams and one was against an excellent 6A team with one of Tennessee's 2 best RBs. So only 2 of their losses were against fellow 3A teams----- one was a close loss against a CPA team that's got a chance to be State Champs THEMSELVES, while the other was the only surprise on their resume, a close loss against a David Lipscomb team in a rebuilding year.

So whoever got P-C in the first round was getting a much tougher-than-average first round matchup.

Pearl- Cohn probably went into the playoffs with the most deceptive regular season record in the state in 3A. Of their 5 losses, 2 were against good Division II teams and one was against an excellent 6A team with one of Tennessee's 2 best RBs. So only 2 of their losses were against fellow 3A teams----- one was a close loss against a CPA team that's got a chance to be State Champs THEMSELVES, while the other was the only surprise on their resume, a close loss against a David Lipscomb team in a rebuilding year.

So whoever got P-C in the first round was getting a much tougher-than-average first round matchup.

Yes sir. Totally agree.

Im not sure which game you were at buddy but all the calls but 1 were against pearl. Them refs tried there best to hand yall the game in the 4th with the worst call of the year !! just face reality your owls were very over rated and they got exposed tonight. Any fan that says the refs cost the owls in this one is lying to his self.

there were some flags that should of been thrown that were not. PC was doing alot of shoving after plays were over. Plus on one of our punts a PC player ran off the sideline and onto to the field and almost blocked the punt now idk if that is illegal or not.

We got our moneys worth. Hard fought game. Pearl Cohn had zero turnovers against us for the second year in a row. We had 4 total last night. That pretty well sums it up. Best of luck to PC rest of the way. If you play turnover free ball, you will make it to Cookeville.

Tough going original.. those are back breakers when you go into post season as a #1 seed. come see us friday night @ da "C-Bank"

Outcoached is all I got to say.Worst coaching game of the year.Owls came out 2nd half and played 'not to lose' instead of playing 'to win'.Hats off to Pearl on a near flawless game.I just hate it for the seniors last game to lose on piss poor coaching.To say I am bitter is an understatement.If we can spend thousands on a field and indoor practice facility at least we could hire a decent OC!!!No way Owls are supposed to lose this game.Good Luck to Pearl the rest of the year.

You don't have a clue.

there were some flags that should of been thrown that were not. PC was doing alot of shoving after plays were over. Plus on one of our punts a PC player ran off the sideline and onto to the field and almost blocked the punt now idk if that is illegal or not.

^^^^Here we go^^^^......i'll pick you up at the bottom of 10 and 25.You're riding to the game with me,lady! ;)