Pearl Cohn @ Smith County

glover

Feels good to ride a hour and thirty mins back to Nashville with a W...lol but all jokes aside SC has a good team a lot better then last year but when it came down to the wire I guess PC wanted it more....a lot of people didn't know that PC played with there BackUp QB who hasn't had a rep or pass all year..Good Luck Next year Owls..I know we will see you again

Both teams played a great game but SC just couldn't do anything in the second half.

I no there are no excuses.......but there were a few questionable calls

Im not sure which game you were at buddy but all the calls but 1 were against pearl. Them refs tried there best to hand yall the game in the 4th with the worst call of the year !! just face reality your owls were very over rated and they got exposed tonight. Any fan that says the refs cost the owls in this one is lying to his self.

Tough one for the Owls.

The radio crew talked like their was some questionable calls.

I wasn't there so I don't know for sure. Some Owl fans that were there may can explain it better.

All in all, though, it seems like the Owls gave it away or didn't make any second half adjustments when Pearl Cohn did.

I hate it for the kids to go out like that, but life is full of lessons.

Well I was at the game and trust me there was some horrible calls, but they were all against PC, so all the SC fans that want to say they got screwed by the REFS are probably the same ones that think this was the best SC team they ever had. Hard to be successful when you dont know how to handle success. The difference in the game was the two big fumbles by #25 for SC late in the game.

All the talk with Smith Co. Winning the state and they can't win the first round of the playoffs by a mediocre team. Wow Smith Co is OVERRATED!!!

Pearl Cohn is not mediocre, and for that matter Smith County is not really overrated. Late turnovers cost them the game. Pearl Cohn has some great athletes just as I thought they would. I was really impressed with Smith Co's Defense. Pretty decent game. Good luck to both in the future.

The big call on the chop block was determinded to be before the punt by the officials.

Playing CPA wouldn't get any team ready for Pearl Cohn's athleticism. They gift wrapped 14 points and gave them to you on a platter last week. I doubt you'll be as fortunate in two weeks.

PC played better down the stretch. SC's schedule had nothing in the world to do with the outcome of this game.

Smith county turned the ball over 4 times and pearl Cohn didn't have one after they just had 7 turnovers (4 fumbles, 3 interceptions) and CPA still had to block a fg and return it 75 yards for win. Pc has a good team and deserve to win as they made the least amount of mistakes. It's not that people are saying sc is overrated but rather the who. I know I'm not referring to the majority of fans but gordonsville fans obviously enjoy the outcome as well as weary and trousdale fans. You would think they would want to see their neighbors to do well against inner city Nashville schools. I even heard that Livingston Academy fans cheered when they announced the Smith County score. Wow.