Pearl Cohn @ Smith County

glover

If that were to happen, the two of you would be playing on the same day. Imagine the party you could throw in the parking lot! Black and Blue everywhere...Owls and Tigers rubbing elbows, shaking hands, and kissing babies. Oh the love!! :wub:

Meanwhile...me, Snoball, Slim, and Posty will be in Smith County planting turnips and pillaging all of your homes!!! :ph34r::twisted:

Classic post SEVEN... Best laugh in days... That would be a interesting site in Cookeville

I just watched a highlight video on #8 from last year, and it said he was 5'10" 235.

He looks very quick for his size, but I feel SC's defense can handle him.

As for Manning, he's been going through physical therapy, and it's really helping.

He and Jay need to be full speed and full bore tonight.

Go Owls! :thumb:

plus #8 bench presses 350 pounds.....but its almost Game Time the band and football players are starting to eat...See you guys around 6...PLAYOFFS BABY GO HARD OR GO HOME...

he means 104.1 the ranch.

did anyone listen to sportsnuts last night. John Wood started rambling about Pearl Cohn getting players from magnet schools in Nashville and how it was not fair and Coach Maynord shut him up quick saying that was not an issue with him. Sound like to me John was setting it up for excuses if things dont go their way. He is always full of excuses and hot air. Good luck Owls and get a win!

Ok SC the time is now its here and its time to play ball. Everyone is against us...the whole state is expecting us to make an early exit! So here it is play for your teammates, family, friends, community, school, and most of play for yourself!! Expect great things to happen during the game, expect it to be a hard nosed beat you up style of game, and most of Owls EXPECT TO PLAY GREAT!!! If you expect to be GREAT...GREAT things will happen! Go into the game ready for a war and come out victorious!!! Go into the with total domination on your mind, go into the game with NO FEAR!!! Owls if you expect these things then EXPECT TO WIN!!! SC fans come to the game ready to cheer your school and community on!!! Be the loudest crowd to ever walk into the HOLE and support this team!! Now like I always used to say when I was in college....(read the signature)