Pearl Cohn @ Smith County

glover

Guest Termite

Then why did yall lose the first game of the playoffs? Wouldnt winning and moving on have been the best thing for the team? :roflol:

Probably the same reason MC Tigers are setting home too. Your right about one thing. SC lost. Looks like your team got took to the woodshed............. and 4 days later, still can sit down. :roflol:

Well I was just going to get on here and say congrats on the season, but now I feel compelled to address some of these recent comments.

If you are not from Trousdale, don't put our name in your mouth on an SC thread. That's our job to jab them for not playing us, not yours. Quit using us as your crutch!!

As for the strength of schedule....well I can see both sides of it. Did your non-region opponents prepare you for the playoffs? I'd say 1.5 did, 2.5 didn't. Big time games get you prepared for big time games. At the same time, did playing 5A Warren Central help prepare us? Not sure. That game did make Macon County look like they were tied up, but it probably will have no bearing otherwise. I think our playoff runs over the last three years probably helps prepare us more than anything else.

Rocking Chair...are you kin to Maynard or something? What's your beef with Trousdale? Slim get under your skin, or are you letting the fine folks from G'ville and Macon County get you in a fuss with all the Trousdale dodging talk? Mashed Grapes, huh? What do you think PC would do to your Cats? What do you think we would do to your Cats? Do a little comparing of some scores of common opponents between us, SC, and LA before you start spewing at the mouth. Last but not least, if I'm not mistaken, I think we have already proven that we can play on your level with a great deal of success. Not saying we could win 3A this year by any stretch, but I do think we could have won your district!! You are better, and smarter, than what you have shown over the last few days. That is all.

TC record vs LA since 1971... 15-3...also won the last 4 meetings with these cats. 'nuff said. thumb[1].gif

Heard from a good sourse that Hartsville turned down a chance to play Alcoa this year and next. With one game at Tech and the other at Hartsville. I think because they knew that they would lose badly both games. Truth is every program does what it thinks is best for them.

Why there is no way I would play Alcoa if I was TC. Some of them may look stupid but there not and that's the truth. Besides I wish TC would show case their game with Pickett Co. on next years thursday night game of the week. So all can watch the best team in a 150 mile radius of Sattersville. :rolleyes:

thought i'd do a little digging and it turns out that the 100% truth is... the last time alcoa tried to schedule tc was 4 years ago. the only date we were available was the week of the alcoa/maryville game. alcoa's a.d.'s official reply was, "that's a $50,000 gate and we can't move it." trousdale county's coaches and a.d. have not been contacted by alcoa since. nice shot in dark boys but you landed on a ...

Edited by snoball5278

it's comical how a man, that goes around telling everyone how stupid they are, can't even construct a sentence free of 3rd grade errors. roflol.gif

Is goatman your bro or what don't remember pulling your chain. He's a big boy ....can't he take up for himself...or are you gonna fight all his battles for him. Edited by Rocking Chair

Is goatman your bro or what don't remember pulling your chain. He's a big boy ....can't he take up for himself...or are you gonna fight all his battles for him.

this coming from the clown that throws a hissy fit whenever some one bad mouths his old high school buddy. or are you gonna fight all his battles for him? does your hypocrisy have no end? roflol.gif

Edited by snoball5278

That's a pretty good average fat boy but it's not a record.

<_<

tc's 15 wins to la's 3 wins is the "record" between the two teams when they've play. the "average's" would be tc wins 80% of the time, whilst la wins 20% of the time. rocking chair i'm beginning to think you may not have graduated high school.

not to mention, the fact that, that is a terrible record for a 3a school vs. just a "pretty good 1a school." roflolk.gif

Edited by snoball5278

this coming from the clown that that throws a hissy fit whenever some one bad mouths his old high school buddy. are you gonna fight all his battles for him? does your hypocrisy have no end? roflol.gif

He has done quite well for himself he don't need my backing.

It's just that I get tired of hearing a bunch of redneck nerds like you and fat boy slim and goat talk about how great you all are and your sissy lil computer talk. Neither one of you could bust out of a wet paper bag. Who really gives a .... I don't. Like I said you all play nobody. I believe LA could play your schedule the past 6 yrs and won a state ball or 2. I know SC could have. So get off your high horses your like me and everybody else that's ever played washed up has beens. GET A LIFE IF YOU ALL SO HIGH AND MIGHTY WHY DON'T YOU ALL PLAY UP TO 3A 4A :roflol: But we know that won't ever happen. Then maybe we could call you all the PURPLE GRAPES cause that's exactly what would happen SQUASHED :thumb:

Edited by Rocking Chair

thought i'd do a little digging and it turns out that the 100% truth is... the last time alcoa tried to schedule tc was 4 years ago. the only date we were available was the week of the alcoa/maryville game. alcoa's a.d.'s official reply was, "that's a $50,000 gate and we can't move it." trousdale county's coaches and a.d. have not been contacted by alcoa since. nice shot in dark boys but you landed on a ...

Not the way they tell it in Alcoa.