Knox West Rebels Playoff Quad

westrebel20

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree...West looks really good and should coast until meeting Morristown West...Any news on Anthony Brights injury he suffered friday night...we definitely need him if we are going to go far again this post season!

It looks like the Rebels started coasting Friday night. Why so much trouble with a 1-9 Heritage team? They must have been the best 1-9 team in the state. LOL

It looks like the Rebels started coasting Friday night. Why so much trouble with a 1-9 Heritage team? They must have been the best 1-9 team in the state. LOL

Starting tailback goes down second play, the elements don't condone West's offense, Heritage coach resigned, etc. They playee like dogcrap and still weren't in danger of losing. I hope you're not suggesting West isn't good as they are going to curbstomp your Big 8 buddy Daniel Boone.

Starting tailback goes down second play, the elements don't condone West's offense, Heritage coach resigned, etc. They playee like dogcrap and still weren't in danger of losing. I hope you're not suggesting West isn't good as they are going to curbstomp your Big 8 buddy Daniel Boone.

Hello RunninRebel, good to be able to talk some football with you guys again this year. Sounds like West has had a good season and planning on going deep in the playoffs. West is diffently the heavy favorite in this game. Something I need to know is whether or not I need to make plans to come to Knoxville this Friday. According to what you are saying they may not even play the game since West is so good. Please let us play you guys so we can get our "curbstomping".

GO BOONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello RunninRebel, good to be able to talk some football with you guys again this year. Sounds like West has had a good season and planning on going deep in the playoffs. West is diffently the heavy favorite in this game. Something I need to know is whether or not I need to make plans to come to Knoxville this Friday. According to what you are saying they may not even play the game since West is so good. Please let us play you guys so we can get our "curbstomping".

GO BOONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have good timing haha I come here for just the second time all day just as you post this. Anyway first off I'm going to say idk where you guys are going to tailgate because they torn down those apartments behind the field lol it's all rubble now. Secondly, West is almost as good as last year and Boone isn't near as good as last year. Case closed.

I have good timing haha I come here for just the second time all day just as you post this. Anyway first off I'm going to say idk where you guys are going to tailgate because they torn down those apartments behind the field lol it's all rubble now. Secondly, West is almost as good as last year and Boone isn't near as good as last year. Case closed.

No matter how good West is and how down Boone is the case will not be closed until the last buzzer goes off Friday night. That is according to TSSAA rules not yours.

GO BOONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is a curbstomping? Is that was you people in the ghetto call an #### whippin? Boone is down this year but seem to be peaking right about now. Maybe they get up for this one and make a game out of it. I don't remember what the score was last year, i believe we were only down by a TD in the fourth then our wide receiver threw an interception and ya'll scored a couple more, is that correct? Hows that run defense been this year?

Edited by visionbcreality