Blackman vs Farragut

blazeburnin

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that the Blackman supporters are a little over confident. Just because Farragut did not play their best football at the end of season you are overlooking some very good football against some very good teams. They beat (Oak Ridge, Knoxville West and McMinn County) who have a combined record, not counting their loses to Farragut, of 23-4. Excluding their lose to Lenoir City at the end of season, their other two loses were to two undefeated teams, Maryville and Dobyns-Bennett, (7-14, by a last quarter TD). The only game that DB scored less than 40 points.

Looking ahead to your rematch with Riverdale may be a little premature. Be prepared for a surprise on Friday night. Farragut 24-21

I myself have never been on the inside of cell/ oh thats right I am from Smyrna there for I am a convict. I'd rather be a Bulldog and a convict than be a "blaze" blazer firestarter whatever you people are. Not sure if you know it or not but a big chunk of the students at blackman come from the Stewarts Creek area, which the last time I checked is in SMYRNA!! Oh and the BIG LETTERS MAKE SLOBBERKNOCKED SO MUCH MORE INTIMIDATING.

Now back to the meds. take them they were prescribed for a reason. :roflol:

Mam, I do apologize. It's not everyday someone brags about being from Smyrner, usually they make excuses. That's my bad! :popcorneater:

Mam, I do apologize. It's not everyday someone brags about being from Smyrner, usually they make excuses. That's my bad! :popcorneater:

your killing me mkd, you are funny but your killing me. :roflol: Is there an update on the toe? Any problems with it? I hope that he has no problems cutting, he is one fine tailback. Did I mention he is an Ole Miss commitment Had to throw that one in for old kreager. He never gets tired of putting that in EVERY article he writes about BHS. :roflolk:

I think those knoxville folks are under estimating your team.

Good Luck to the Blaze on Friday night.

I myself have never been on the inside of cell/ oh thats right I am from Smyrna there for I am a convict. I'd rather be a Bulldog and a convict than be a "blaze" blazer firestarter whatever you people are. Not sure if you know it or not but a big chunk of the students at blackman come from the Stewarts Creek area, which the last time I checked is in SMYRNA!! Oh and the BIG LETTERS MAKE SLOBBERKNOCKED SO MUCH MORE INTIMIDATING.

Now back to the meds. take them they were prescribed for a reason. :roflol:

Dude i hate to callout a fellow Bulldog but......never in a cell?.......Remember that one time on springbreak in Mexico........