South Doyle @ Sullivan South

THSVikings2004

Just to clear things up. At the end of the freshman season, Coach Haynie (coach carter did this as well) allows any freshman that would like to practice and dress with the varsity during the playoffs to do so. It is not a requirement of the freshmen. just get some good expierence on the practice field, and start learning some of the varsity plays and varsity speed. They will NEVER take the field in a playoff game. Period. The only, and I mean ONLY exception to that is QBs, and that is only if we are in a winning blowout. Geeze, there is not need for all the hostility going on over this subject.. as for it being illegal...in what way is it illegal? and for team moral? I can assure you that the varsity starters do not even realize that the freshman are there.

Forget it, 77. She's not hearing you.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont harbor hatred. Just know what is happening at south, do not like it and would like to draw attention to it any way I can. And that is more than just on here. I guess I look at a bigger picture than you for my motivations. Very little has to do with the wins/losses or who play when and where and very much has to do with the young men and who is leading them. I do not consider that negative at all but am positively sure you wouldn't understand.

I am a fan of South but no more than DB and the rest of the area schools. I get to one or two games a year and the Boone/South game was one. Without the blinders and having some background information it was almost too ugly and sad to witness.

You are just a plain idiot. You know nothing about the coaching staff at South. You get to one or two games a year way to be a great fan of East Tennessee Football what a joke.

You are just a plain idiot. You know nothing about the coaching staff at South. You get to one or two games a year way to be a great fan of East Tennessee Football what a joke.

Just ignore Batmast---he's a hater. He has no good intentions when it comes to posting re South. You'd think his father would monitor his computer use, but apparently not.

Since you choose to big butt-in and call names, I may very well choose to visit the volleyball boards when football is over. That would be fun.

ps Is there a middle school board?

Edited by batmast

Since you choose to big butt-in and call names, I may very well choose to visit the volleyball boards when football is over. That would be fun.

ps Is there a middle school board?

Well this is a middle school thread.:) Just thought I would jump over here and tell you southers that while your eating your own there is another thread that has started (South vs. Knox West). Thats who u-all play this week. It's like after the annual DB beat down u-all always start fightn' each other. Really fun to watch though.:)

Well this is a middle school thread.:) Just thought I would jump over here and tell you southers that while your eating your own there is another thread that has started (South vs. Knox West). Thats who u-all play this week. It's like after the annual DB beat down u-all always start fightn' each other. Really fun to watch though.:)

It's just not the same without you. I wish you would visit more often. Without the 44-0 of course. :blush:

It's just not the same without you. I wish you would visit more often. Without the 44-0 of course. :blush:

Don't worry, I won't bring up the 44-0 score from 2006. Which is my very favorite and one that I'll never forget and one that I'll never let anyone else forget. Never......Never Never Never! NEVER! Not gonna' bring it up though.

I'm glad you changed your screen name so that you won't put a Non-player at risk. Did you know that the reference to 13 was not a player, but a Year???

Really, you're gonna say that he spoke non-truths without telling us all what the truth is? Did you just call him a liar? IT's ON NOW, Sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hungry::hungry: Blue Bell, best Ice Cream in the country :hungry::hungry:

It's on now? You really are a real man aren't you? And smart too.

He says "Coach Haynie (coach carter did this as well) allows any freshman that would like to practice and dress with the varsity during the playoffs to do so."

Well that is just NOT true. About 30 freshman players were NOT invited to join the team the last week of the season. I'm sure they didn't care at all.