1a quad 2

Fat12

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will tell you who played South Pitt the toughest last year in the playoffs. It was Gordonsville and all the South Pitt posters will tell you that. That game was a one possession game late third, early fourth quarter till Hale killed us with that 95 yard run after we blew a chance to take the lead. That was last years state championship game.

After watching them last year and this year to me they are better this year than last. SP mercy ruled everyone they met in the playoffs last year with the exception of Gordonsville. Gordonsville will not see a good team until the 4th round of the playoffs. It's something that Gville will have gone almost 3 months without seeing a competitive game...

Edited by swanson71

After watching them last year and this year to me they are better this year than last. SP mercy ruled everyone they met in the playoffs last year with the exception of Gordonsville. Gordonsville will not see a good team until the 4th round of the playoffs. It's something that Gville will have gone almost 3 months without seeing a competitive game...

You know that can really hurt a team in the playoffs.

That concerns me, however, I think teams like Jackson Co., Monterey, and Watertown may be close to the same level as the teams in our quad.

I think Gordonsville will mercy rule every team until the semifinals. If So. Pitt makes it then they will do the best they can to stay on the field with you guys. Gordonsville is the team to beat in the east.

I think Gordonsville will mercy rule every team until the semifinals. If So. Pitt makes it then they will do the best they can to stay on the field with you guys. Gordonsville is the team to beat in the east.

oh, Mr. Ambassador, you know better than that. South Pitt is still the team to beat. I do believe them having to come to Gordonsville (as long as they both take care of business)will make things interesting. I expect both teams to leave it all on the field. As for as this Quad goes, I see Gordonsville taking care of business but as far as mercy rule goes it just depends on which Gordonsville Offense shows up. I agree with Croz, the lack of competition recently and a bye weeks is not really good. We have really just been able to line up and run through our competition lately. We need to get the passing game going again, its there, just gotta get into a rhythm. I believe once we get it cranked up, by the semi finals we should be in good shape. No worries about the defense.

oh, Mr. Ambassador, you know better than that. South Pitt is still the team to beat. I do believe them having to come to Gordonsville (as long as they both take care of business)will make things interesting. I expect both teams to leave it all on the field. As for as this Quad goes, I see Gordonsville taking care of business but as far as mercy rule goes it just depends on which Gordonsville Offense shows up. I agree with Croz, the lack of competition recently and a bye weeks is not really good. We have really just been able to line up and run through our competition lately. We need to get the passing game going again, its there, just gotta get into a rhythm. I believe once we get it cranked up, by the semi finals we should be in good shape. No worries about the defense.

Gordonsville will be at home. Trust me, they are the team to beat.