Rumors of the next Gibson County football coach

greenmonster1990

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the MH are for Myles Holliday, why would he leave SC for GC?

When GC drops in classification I'd look for them to be good. I'm sure he thinks the same thing. Also a new challenge always intrigues a coach looking to move on. I think he'd be a great fit at GC.

I was incorrect in believing that Holliday was a GC grad. For some reason I always thought he was a west-TN guy like many other coaches around that area (i.e. Ward).

When GC drops in classification I'd look for them to be good. I'm sure he thinks the same thing. Also a new challenge always intrigues a coach looking to move on. I think he'd be a great fit at GC.

I was incorrect in believing that Holliday was a GC grad. For some reason I always thought he was a west-TN guy like many other coaches around that area (i.e. Ward).

If he can put together a staff that he once had when SC was having the 6-8 win seasons, he may can do the same at GC.. As far as I know, a majority of those coaches have moved on but I could be mistaken.

Say that they would allow him too, do you think he can get those assistants that have moved on to go with him?

The most notable assistant I can think of is Mike Head who is coaching at Sycamore HS in Pleasant View right now. It would be a great combination if Holliday were able to get Head back on board. Holliday is a tremendous offensive mind and Head knows how to get kids to fly around to the football defensively. Who knows? Maybe it could work!

The most notable assistant I can think of is Mike Head who is coaching at Sycamore HS in Pleasant View right now. It would be a great combination if Holliday were able to get Head back on board. Holliday is a tremendous offensive mind and Head knows how to get kids to fly around to the football defensively. Who knows? Maybe it could work!

Looking at Sycamore's record and scores, the question would be, why would he leave Sycamore?

The word out of Dyer is that Bob Winston is the new head football coach. Tough District! Good luck coach.

You would be better off disbanding your football program than to hire Bullet Bob as head coach!!! Only thing he is good for is breaking into the concession stand and stealing butterfingers!!!