Rumors of the next Gibson County football coach

greenmonster1990

You would, you obviously are him or know him very well. Had that account for all of 2 days. Gosh! Good luck Gibson with a kid at the helm!

Yeah and you must be the friend of a guy or the guy that got denigned the job. Yeah Gibson County Good Luck with a kid at the helm, cause you know the last five adults you have had done so good. lol! Gibson County needs someone to bring life and and motivation into that program. Someone who is going to recruit the halls, and get the kids excited about football. This is a great hire and I am excited for Gibson County. Jacket2557 better luck next time pal.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Only a fool would put that on coacht.Imo

Coach Winston must've made you mad somewhere along the way. Either you don't know the man or you have a problem with him. In my opinion, he should've atleast been given an opportunity with Gibson Co. as a head coach. I'm not saying that I'm not happy with Coach Cruse, but Coach Winston was given an unfair chance in my opinion. He was kind of screwed over in my opinion.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Coach Winston must've made you mad somewhere along the way. Either you don't know the man or you have a problem with him. In my opinion, he should've atleast been given an opportunity with Gibson Co. as a head coach. I'm not saying that I'm not happy with Coach Cruse, but Coach Winston was given an unfair chance in my opinion. He was kind of screwed over in my opinion.

You could at least spell our last name right, its Cruce.