Clarksville Academy at Wayne County

jusboro

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WC will flex a little region champ muscle here. Go out and kick their tail WC our neighbor have to pull for them in this one.

Lots of excitement around WC this week, seems our boys are hungry after the bye week to get back on the field. Looks like more rain towards the weekend and colder temps, thats WC kind of football weather.

Lots of excitement around WC this week, seems our boys are hungry after the bye week to get back on the field. Looks like more rain towards the weekend and colder temps, thats WC kind of football weather.

These boys have watched a lot of film over CA and have the upmost respect for them. I look for this to be one heck of a game. I watched film myself over CA and JB last night. I would like to think that if JB's third string RB can get that kind of yardage than Butler and Horton should be able to pound the rock up the middle all night long. GO WILDCATS!!!! :thumb:

Here is an interesting fact about this game...

The only team to come close to stopping CA (only scored 7) was Portland High School:

the Defensive Coordinator of Portland is an alum of Wayne County and was coach under Rice at Perry county...

i wonder if any brain storming sessions went on between the two this week????

i give the edge to WC.

Here is an interesting fact about this game...

The only team to come close to stopping CA (only scored 7) was Portland High School:

the Defensive Coordinator of Portland is an alum of Wayne County and was coach under Rice at Perry county...

i wonder if any brain storming sessions went on between the two this week????

i give the edge to WC.

What's the man's name that coordinates for them?