How about 4AAA!

RunninRebels

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say the debate is over on the best region in the state since 9AAA had all of its teams win tonight. The only thing about that is in 5A the 9AAA teams have to play each other now because the T$$AA has a bunch of morons seeding the playoffs.

This was only a test had this been an actual emergency you'd all be dead! :popcorneater:

I would say the debate is over on the best region in the state since 9AAA had all of its teams win tonight. The only thing about that is in 5A the 9AAA teams have to play each other now because the T$$AA has a bunch of morons seeding the playoffs.

This was only a test had this been an actual emergency you'd all be dead! :popcorneater:

7AAA currently listed on Cal-Preps site as 9th best district in the NATION....as high as 5th at one time. 11AAA is 64th and 4AAA is 79th.

Any time teams from 4AAA or 9AAA want to play the next time new schedules are made just give us a call. Our coaches can't find games, so give them a call. 9AAA is the best "5A" district in the state.....I'll give you that. Mt Juliet got all they wanted from the 4th or 5th place team Oakland. If you put any of the top 5 7AAA teams in 9AAA this year, they "could" go undefeated as well....but as far as the 5A playoff division, you guys are the top no doubt.

I think what the fans of and the people associated with the teams in 7AAA know and others don't understand is how hard the weekly grind playing in this district is. Not only the great athletes, but the great coaches (yes I know other coaches are good). 5 of the 6 head coaches have titles under their belt (Siegel's Wyant has several as an assistant at different schools so I count him), and Williams at Smyrna was a bad snap from having one of his own.

We realize there is good football played all across this state, East - West - Middle, and that on any given night any team can beat any team (especially the playoffs). Week 1 - Week 10, the best district is 7AAA. Once the playoffs get here it is anybody's game. However, if you want to see a GREAT game with FANTASTIC atmosphere come to Riverdale on Friday evening.

Edited by blazeburnin

We realize there is good football played all across this state, East - West - Middle, and that on any given night any team can beat any team (especially the playoffs). Week 1 - Week 10, the best district is 7AAA. Once the playoffs get here it is anybody's game. However, if you want to see a GREAT game with FANTASTIC atmosphere come to Riverdale on Friday evening.

Why would we go anywhere else this Friday? We can see good football anywhere else in the state but 7AAA is where great football is played. Just ask Oak Ridge...they saw the greatness of Riverdale and Maryville the year before. Has Smyrna ran the center's family out of Rutherford Co yet...that short snap was the only reason they were not great last year. Maybe the TSSAA will allow the play-offs to happen before the season next year before your little boys get too beaten up.

Sorry for the sarcasm, but it is just a response to blazeburnin for jumping on a 4AAA thread and being just as disrespectful.

7AAA currently listed on Cal-Preps site as 9th best district in the NATION....as high as 5th at one time. 11AAA is 64th and 4AAA is 79th.

Any time teams from 4AAA or 9AAA want to play the next time new schedules are made just give us a call. Our coaches can't find games, so give them a call. 9AAA is the best "5A" district in the state.....I'll give you that. Mt Juliet got all they wanted from the 4th or 5th place team Oakland. If you put any of the top 5 7AAA teams in 9AAA this year, they "could" go undefeated as well....but as far as the 5A playoff division, you guys are the top no doubt.

I think what the fans of and the people associated with the teams in 7AAA know and others don't understand is how hard the weekly grind playing in this district is. Not only the great athletes, but the great coaches (yes I know other coaches are good). 5 of the 6 head coaches have titles under their belt (Siegel's Wyant has several as an assistant at different schools so I count him), and Williams at Smyrna was a bad snap from having one of his own.

Smyrna had a good team last year, I still can't believe all of the "IFS" and "BUTS" given to this bad snap. IF we are going to use the ifs and buts when talking about games here are my ifs and buts concerning last years championship game with Maryville and Smyrna. "IF" our starting QB had played the 2nd half the game would not have been as close, bad snap would been nontopic. It was pretty clear to me that GQ had made some offensive adjustments the 2nd quarter and was going to pick Smyrna apart the 2nd half "BUT" our QB was hurt and did not play. Our backup QB's did just enough to help us win the game (1 was a sophmore).

The 7AAA ifs and buts are being settled on the field, we will see each week who moves forward and the games will show who is on top at the end.

IMO I watch the best football every Friday night here in East Tennessee, 7AAA take pride in your "strong" district, I will measure our success at the end of each season....another state title playing in our "weak" district is fine with me. GO REBELS

You guys definitely take a lot of Pride in any rankings you can find ... I'll just stick with taking Pride in actual real life , on the field accomplishments . Poor guys always getting beat due to their weekly grind ... hmmm , most would think if what you say is true about how GREAT all the teams are in 7AAA , Those teams would be battle tested , and tougher mentally than those weak teams outside of 7AAA.

Amazing how the SEC champion usually ends up winning the National Championship due to the " weekly grind " you refer to . Oh wait , maybe that's why the SEC is head and shoulders above the rest of the country ... I wonder why this isn't the same way in 7AAA ? One would think playing the world class competition that you guys do every week , would result in a " running clock " every time you guys step out of the 7AAA Firestorm !?!?