Nashville Christian @ Gordonsville

croz6110

Well here goes G-ville, with a weak Schedule in the season, and a weak team in the playoffs , must be great to play in a youth football league , I always have pulled for the Big Blue till this week, when all the G-ville people turned on the owls, Hope they don't win another game , after last week comments, all it is, Is Jealously on their part, was always G-ville supporter till they played the owls, Never again, i have Family in G-ville and still will not support Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :popcorneater::popcorneater::popcorneater::shock:

This post is a clear indicator of sour grapes after losing this past Friday night, taking it out on someone who was not calling the plays, not turning the football over, and not in charge of the officiating. Tell me what does Gordonsville have to be jealous of from Carthage. We are proud of our Football Program as it has been successfull, respected and proven over the past few decades. To say Gordonsville plays in a "Youth Football League" not only shows disrespect for Gordonsville but for Trousdale, Friendship and South Pitt. Line up against these football programs and they will show you.

Can someone from Nashville Christian give a rundown of their team and players.

I tried to do a little just from what I saw on youtube.

Would like some insight from the other side though.

I'm your huckleberry.

NCS has a decent defense, solid line play, good gap technique. LB are fast, athletic and move to the ball. Secondary has a couple of burners, good cover skills, support the run. The Defense is better than the offense.

Special teams are adequate.

Offense has struggled to find a QB, you never know which one of the 3 will play on any given night/series.

Sometimes the play calls lean too much on the pass. OL is good sized, strong, and mobile. TBs can get to the corner, and one of them can fly.

Very well coached, should try to shorten the game by pounding the rock, but we shall see.

This game will be closer than most people think, if they will run the ball at G'Ville.

I'm your huckleberry.

NCS has a decent defense, solid line play, good gap technique. LB are fast, athletic and move to the ball. Secondary has a couple of burners, good cover skills, support the run. The Defense is better than the offense.

Special teams are adequate.

Offense has struggled to find a QB, you never know which one of the 3 will play on any given night/series.

Sometimes the play calls lean too much on the pass. OL is good sized, strong, and mobile. TBs can get to the corner, and one of them can fly.

Very well coached, should try to shorten the game by pounding the rock, but we shall see.

This game will be closer than most people think, if they will run the ball at G'Ville.

Watching practice today, I heard our coaches talking about how their Dline gets off blocks well.

Can't wait til Friday.