Nashville Christian @ Gordonsville

croz6110

I hope everyone continues to discount NCS. They are a very small school with 190 kids in the entire highschool. Getting to pick and chose players from across the state. Now that is funny.

Every school NCS plays has many more players and pool of athletes to pull from. Here is a list of several other private schools that NCS has to compete with that are less than 10 miles away from thier campus: Ensworth, Brentwood Academy, CPA, and one public school Hillwood.

On paper NCS is always smaller and over matched. If Gordonsville has a lead they better not let up. Cause the Ealges will not stop playing and will not lay down.

Do you have little man syndrome or something? :mrgreen:

I think so too. Gordonsville will mercy rule the 2nd and 3rd round opponent. There is only one team in the east that can possibly play withu Gordonsville this year.

Whats your obsession with gordonsville bruh? Quit bein a leg humper pessimist. It's pretty annoying...how old are you again?

Edited by Bishop Don A. Shizzle

Whats your obsession with gordonsville bruh? Quit bein a leg humper pessimist. It's pretty annoying...how old are you again?

I'm not your "bruh". Gordonsville is ALOT better than the other teams in the quadrant and should mercy rule them. Just worry about what's going on out west and leave the analyzing to people that see the teams play. YES, I have seen Gordonsville play in person and I think they are a VERY good team. The east bracket has ONLY one team that can remotely give them a game.

Neither has TC or G'ville

Well here goes G-ville, with a weak Schedule in the season, and a weak team in the playoffs , must be great to play in a youth football league , I always have pulled for the Big Blue till this week, when all the G-ville people turned on the owls, Hope they don't win another game , after last week comments, all it is, Is Jealously on their part, was always G-ville supporter till they played the owls, Never again, i have Family in G-ville and still will not support Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :popcorneater::popcorneater::popcorneater::shock:

Well here goes G-ville, with a weak Schedule in the season, and a weak team in the playoffs , must be great to play in a youth football league , I always have pulled for the Big Blue till this week, when all the G-ville people turned on the owls, Hope they don't win another game , after last week comments, all it is, Is Jealously on their part, was always G-ville supporter till they played the owls, Never again, i have Family in G-ville and still will not support Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :popcorneater::popcorneater::popcorneater::shock:

Not all the Tiger fans were glad to see the Owls defeated. I for one was cheering for them. Sorry that you let a few folks make you bitter. It is something to be proud of that our county has two first-rate programs. I am sure you meant the "youth league" comment as an insult, but TSSAA is a league for youths...from single A to 6A. Anyway, best of luck to the Owls next year (except when G'ville crosses the river).

My guess is Gordansville wins big also if M C could pick and choose its players from across the state like the private schools do but we cant we have to play the cards dealt to us.

EXCUSES IS ALL YOU GOT.GOT THAT TAIL WHIPPED AT HOME!NOT JUST A PRIVATE SCHOOL BUT A 4-6 PRIVATE SCHOOL.BETTER COACHING AND NOT OVER LOOKING THE TEAM THERE GETTING READY TO PLAY!YOU WANT TO WATCH PLAYOFF FOOTBALL COME JOIN US FRIDAY NIGHT.HATE YOUR LUCK.

I'm not your "bruh". Gordonsville is ALOT better than the other teams in the quadrant and should mercy rule them. Just worry about what's going on out west and leave the analyzing to people that see the teams play. YES, I have seen Gordonsville play in person and I think they are a VERY good team. The east bracket has ONLY one team that can remotely give them a game.

the "ONLY" team you refer to will more than "REMOTELY" give them a game. I don't like them either but you better show them a little respect

Well here goes G-ville, with a weak Schedule in the season, and a weak team in the playoffs , must be great to play in a youth football league , I always have pulled for the Big Blue till this week, when all the G-ville people turned on the owls, Hope they don't win another game , after last week comments, all it is, Is Jealously on their part, was always G-ville supporter till they played the owls, Never again, i have Family in G-ville and still will not support Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness ..I can only hope our whole world in tigertown doesnt crumble without you owlblue. You will be missed. And your right my friend, we are very jealous of SC and all the respect they get!! Wish we could be known as chicken county :roflolk: and by the way...it wasnt all tiger fans that turned on the owls, it was mainly just me and a couple more :thumb: