Nashville Christian @ Gordonsville

croz6110

Should be a good game for about a half because Gville hasn't seen a good team since week 2, but both teams will come out fired up early but in the end Gville will go away with it big. I expect a 17-7 type game by half time, but in the end pull away big.

Croz are you going to be at this game Friday night? I'm debating on this game or TC and FCS. I think the TC and FC game might be a better game, but this may be the only Gordonsville playoff game that I could get to see that's close to home.

Should be a good game for about a half because Gville hasn't seen a good team since week 2, but both teams will come out fired up early but in the end Gville will go away with it big. I expect a 17-7 type game by half time, but in the end pull away big.

Croz are you going to be at this game Friday night? I'm debating on this game or TC and FCS. I think the TC and FC game might be a better game, but this may be the only Gordonsville playoff game that I could get to see that's close to home.

The semi's will be in the Jungle. You'll get your chance then.

Congrats to Coen on being a Mr. Football finalist!! :thumb:

The semi's will be in the Jungle. You'll get your chance then.

Congrats to Coen on being a Mr. Football finalist!! :thumb:

The only quadrants I had looked at in 1a was quad 2 and 3 because Gville is in quad 2 and 3 because it is the most competitive, 4 pretty good teams left in quad 3. I didn't even look at quad 1 because I just assumed SP would run away with it and didn't realize they got such a low seed at #3, well low for them. I think Eagleville's stretch ends Friday Night and Gville will have a homefield the rest of the way.

I'll be there.

Let me know later in the week if you decide to come. Would like to meet up with ya.

Who did they play in week 2? Pretty sure they played TC after that so what you trying to say? :mrgreen:

What position does coen play? And what number is he?

He plays both in the offensive and defensive line...tackle on both sides I think. If I'm not mistaken, his # is 53. Croz can tell you for sure. He's going to be the region's defensive player of the year. Probably the best down lineman I've seen in this region in a couple of years!

Edited by SEVEN

He plays both in the offensive and defensive line...tackle on both sides I think. If I'm not mistaken, his # is 53. Croz can tell you for sure. He's going to be the region's defensive player of the year. Probably the best down lineman I've seen in this region in a couple of years!

You got it right. He's very athletic. He could almost play any position on the field.

If you run away from him, he's likely to chase you down.

"The Jungle" will be just fine this week. Trust me Croz. Nashville Christian sucks. Gordonsville will mercy rule them this week then someone else again next week. We all know that the only team that can give Gordonsville a game in the east this year is South Pitt and we aint too sure how much fight we will give you.

I am going to give an example of why NCS will give Gordonsville all they want...This coming from another Dist 10 follower.

There are no direct opponents that each team has played this season. But Friendship Christian will do for this comparison. Looks like FCS was one of Gordonsvilles toughest games(that they won)score 26-20. WHHeritage played Friendship(Lost 21-7) Nashville Christian beat WHH 31-21. Basicly 2 score difference for each. Going by that Gordonsville might be a 6 point favorite going into the game Friday night. NOT the mercy rule whoopin you think. :roflol: Just something to think about :thumb:

Good luck to Dist 10 teams.

You got it right. He's very athletic. He could almost play any position on the field.

If you run away from him, he's likely to chase you down.

Croz,your are exactly right. He is relentless. But Tyler will tell you himself he is just a part of what is a fantastice defense. The other DT Cody Payne (6'4" 260) is playing extremely well and our noseguard JT Swaim (5'10" 220) is extremely quick and strong. Here is the big thing, Coen, Payne and Swaim are all Juniors. Also, Junior Linebacker Brandon McCoy (6'1" 190) is also averaging double digit tackles and I believe could have easily been a Canidate himself. This is one of the best Defenses I have seen here in a while.

I am going to give an example of why NCS will give Gordonsville all they want...This coming from another Dist 10 follower.

There are no direct opponents that each team has played this season. But Friendship Christian will do for this comparison. Looks like FCS was one of Gordonsvilles toughest games(that they won)score 26-20. WHHeritage played Friendship(Lost 21-7) Nashville Christian beat WHH 31-21. Basicly 2 score difference for each. Going by that Gordonsville might be a 6 point favorite going into the game Friday night. NOT the mercy rule whoopin you think. :roflol: Just something to think about :thumb:

Good luck to Dist 10 teams.

You don't know the story behind the scores.

Besides, NC lost to a couple of bad teams. But, don't worry it will shake out Friday and the cream will rise while the other will float. :roflol: