9AAA

SCBisondad

Congrats to all the 9AAA teams on winning tonight. I am looking forward to the rematches this sets up I just wish those rematches could be a little later in the playoffs like maybe the third round or the semis. Nice win for MJ was a little suprised that Oakland kept it that close. Of course a garbage touchdown late in the game makes it look a lot closer than it was in the fourth quarter.

This is only a test had this been an actual emergency you'd all be dead!

:popcorneater:

Congrats to all the 9AAA teams on winning tonight. I am looking forward to the rematches this sets up I just wish those rematches could be a little later in the playoffs like maybe the third round or the semis. Nice win for MJ was a little suprised that Oakland kept it that close. Of course a garbage touchdown late in the game makes it look a lot closer than it was in the fourth quarter.

This is only a test had this been an actual emergency you'd all be dead!

:popcorneater:

It was tied 21-21 going into the 4th quarter. Do some research before you look like a fool

It was tied 21-21 going into the 4th quarter. Do some research before you look like a fool

Oakland my momma always taught me that calling a man a fool was sin! So I would think before you let ignorance fall out of your mouth. In the fourth quarter when Oakland was sucking wind I believe you will find MJ scored 14 unanswered points to go up 35 to 21 and Oakland put up a touchdown late in the game before mising the PAT which was blocked. You on the other hand can enjoy basketball season and what might have been. BTW the game was excellent and the players from Oakland did play a great three quarters against a very good team, however I do believe the better conditioned team won tonight.

This is a test, if this had been an actual emergency you'd all be dead!

:thumb:

Oakland my momma always taught me that calling a man a fool was sin! So I would think before you let ignorance fall out of your mouth. In the fourth quarter when Oakland was sucking wind I believe you will find MJ scored 14 unanswered points to go up 35 to 21 and Oakland put up a touchdown late in the game before mising the PAT which was blocked. You on the other hand can enjoy basketball season and what might have been. BTW the game was excellent and the players from Oakland did play a great three quarters against a very good team, however I do believe the better conditioned team won tonight.

No wondering what could have been. A very young Oakland team held with a very deep and experienced Mt. Juliet team. I dont think Mt. Juliet was better conditioned, just deeper. Theyre going to have to tune up that run defense if they want to beat Siegel. Just because Oakland's season ends doesnt mean I quit enjoying football, not many thing like playoff football. Congrats to 9-AAA on a perfect night and good luck going forward

Edited by OaklandPatriots

Oakland gained a lot of my respect last night...they ran over MJ on both side of the ball for most of 3 quarters. With a couple minutes left in the 3rd, you could see the tide turn and Oakland just ran out of steam. MJ had too many weapons to contain all night, but the strength and heart of Oakland with many of their major position players playing both sides of the ball was impressive. Check out photos selfphoto.ifp3.com