Dresden vs Humboldt

87vikingalumni

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we are going to take full advantage of the 4 days to prepare. We have to make a serious statement of our power, speed, and ability to score at will. Vikings are not known for its turnovers – but more known for causing turnovers such as pick 6’s. Vikings are so versatile on offense and defense, you are going to be shocked at what you see.

Vikings bring home the Big Win ---:thumb:

Hey Hog I had to bring your quote to this page so we can talk about this one: Hog said - "Our day of celebration is done. No more mckenzie talk. Humboldt only Dresden folk. Big and fat...i mean fast. Going to have to use more than 6 plays on this one coaches!"

:?: Were you telling your coaches about 6-plays or Humboldt's coaches about 6-plays. :?:

We hate boys basketball in dresden...all our basketball players on the team are fired up to stay away from it for another few weeks! Dresden was picked to finish 5th in the preseason in district 13. We were picked to lose to Westview, West Carroll, McKenzie big, and now humboldt. The lions are hitting on all cylinders right now and Gatlin figured out "needy not greedy" when throwing. We have 8 films on humboldt, nothing will be a surprise. If you whoop us, its because your a better team. If we whoop you, the same. No westview excuses. The best team will win as long as the refs don't do their drama queen "look at me" bullpoopie. :hungry: