Dresden vs Humboldt

87vikingalumni

That little sophmore qb humboldt has is going to be a keeper, but he muscle free. 25 for us almost broke him in half. We thought we could run outside on Dresden, but they are much faster than they look. Humboldt best shot is to run right at Dresden. Should be a good game if they play power football. Humboldt has some quality backs. My pick Humboldt 21 dresden 26.

When did UC almost break the Viking QB in half. He ran the ball 5 times and picked up 40 yards. If he was almost broke in half i like the way both halves played! :roflol:

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We played both teams. Dresden is more physical. Humboldt has more speed. If we didn't turnover the ball like idiots we drove up and down the field on humboldt. I hate dresden, but they are the better all around team if they hold onto the ball. Could be a blowout because of the big heads in humboldt.

Lol,UC had a total of about a 140 yards the entire game & yes they turned the ball over because of the hits. Also, when Humboldt shut down their running game they tried to throw so Humboldt defense caused all those turnovers!!!

Lol,UC had a total of about a 140 yards the entire game & yes they turned the ball over because of the hits. Also, when Humboldt shut down their running game they tried to throw so Humboldt defense caused all those turnovers!!!

Trust me when I say Dresden doesn't need to be put in a situation where we are forced to throw the ball to catch up. Humboldt is way too fast for us to play catch up on. Dresden doesn't get the credit they deserve on defense (or offense for that matter) and I think some of the Humboldt players and fans will be surprised. Don't think it will be a blow out on either side but I still think Lions will win the game. Cant wait for tomorrow night to get here!!!!!!:hungry:

Trust me when I say Dresden doesn't need to be put in a situation where we are forced to throw the ball to catch up. Humboldt is way too fast for us to play catch up on. Dresden doesn't get the credit they deserve on defense (or offense for that matter) and I think some of the Humboldt players and fans will be surprised. Don't think it will be a blow out on either side but I still think Lions will win the game. Cant wait for tomorrow night to get here!!!!!!:hungry:

I'm ready for some tailgating at Select55's with the Lion Posse. :hungry: What about you? Where in the heck has Select55 been anyways? He's been unusually quiet on here this week. Go Lions! All the way!

I'm ready for some tailgating at Select55's with the Lion Posse. :hungry: What about you? Where in the heck has Select55 been anyways? He's been unusually quiet on here this week. Go Lions! All the way!

He is wrapped up with Joepa at Penn State right now. But I talked to him today and he is ready for game. Ysoangry I was worried about you for a little while, I thought you might of had to work today or something.Tailgate party at Select55's house tomorrow before game hope to see you there. Go Lions!!!

Like i have posted before. Dresden has got a good football team. The Lions are well coached and are solid on both sides of the ball. I am not on here to talk down the Lions. They won nine games for a reason. Just my picking and pulling for the team of my choice. :thumb:

Sir his user name explains it all! UCtolietbowls come on what an imagination! :roflol:

Edited by zebra99

Fans that didn't see the Dresden/McKenzie game or didn't hear about it might be surprised, but the Humboldt team and coaches will not be surprised by Dresden's talent/physicalness/size/effort/desire. They saw it first hand at the game. Almost all the starters and backups were at the game and all the coaches were too so I can assure you that NO Humboldt player or coach is cocky, arrogant, overconfidant, or big-headed. We feel good about our team, and you feel good about yours. We just have to wait and see who comes out on top. Hope it's Humboldt. Go Vikings!!!!!