Oneida at Hampton

uknoit2

Hampton's road to TC or BB isn't the hardest, but after talking to Jr last night we'd better be ready for a 'solid' Oneida team.

The DOGS are capable of playing for the title (against TC or BB IMO) before the champ-game is even played. I say that because quad-2 most likely holds the state champ that'd have to be taken out.

We just have to prepare and play 4-qtrs of football this Friday...worry about the next team after we take care of the one at hand!

Worst thing about this game to me is that theyre comin off a bye week, then again to me theyve been off the last 4 weeks, cause they didnt show up to play like theyre capable of against Unaka, Happy Valley or Cloudland. These boys better be fired up and ready to play some ball now cause acting a fool could mean very disappointed ppl....DAWGS BETTER BE READY!!7

They just have to come to play....same intensity we had against JC and SE and we will be fine.

Oneida isn't lightening fast nor hugh, but they PLAY every down!

I hear the DOGS practices have been disciplined and focused. If it stays that way and they play that way, we'll see no disappointed fans!

I look for this to be a low scoring slug fest. I think Hampton will have a hard time breaking away from the Indian D but I do think the dogs have the advantage offensively. Its hard to guage Oneida because it seems they play on a different level come playoff time. The dogs are hardly ever beaten at home, so I go with Hampton winning 21-13.

I look for this to be a low scoring slug fest. I think Hampton will have a hard time breaking away from the Indian D but I do think the dogs have the advantage offensively. Its hard to guage Oneida because it seems they play on a different level come playoff time. The dogs are hardly ever beaten at home, so I go with Hampton winning 21-13.

Sure will be a tough one. Go Dawgs!

Sure will be a tough one. Go Dawgs!

I agree. Oneida always has a tough defense. I remember when the dogs played Oneida during the semi-final years and it was always a low scoring affair. The only advantage Hampton may have is the home field advantage, however that is about it. It is playoff time...I hope the dogs play every down as like it is their last. GO BULLDOGS!