Oneida at Hampton

uknoit2

Sounds like lil Mike may be trying to blindside the OLD coach.He will probably get his shot in the near future. I think he'll make a good un. I'm afraid he might be pretty tough on my little one,good, make a man out of him or send him home.

Is lil Mike not on the staff at Hampton? I thought he once was, at least helping out right after he graduated. I may be wrong on that...won't be the first time. I was just messing about that post being from him, but it is definitely from a Hamptonite!!

Is lil Mike not on the staff at Hampton? I thought he once was, at least helping out right after he graduated. I may be wrong on that...won't be the first time. I was just messing about that post being from him, but it is definitely from a Hamptonite!!

Yeah LIL Mike is on the staff,he's gonna make a good one.Like I said, my little one will earn his keep.

Yea Seven, he's still here and I love his devotion and energy!

I dont think its a Hamptonite tho...Probably the brother or sheep/boy offspring of ask_me...maybe even his split personality :mrgreen:

Oh my bad Hampton is amazing they've won how many championships? oh zero? Dang I thought they were a powerhouse? We should just put them at #1 in the state. Has Humpton ever even played for a state Championship? East Tennessee football just doesn't cut it in the playoffs they never have and never wil.

Just a good hard working small school.They are respected throughout the state.They are very rarely going to have a really gifted athelete,but they'll do just fine by working their tails off.

You might just be surprized by how few current 2a playoff teams has ever won the state. You might be shocked.

If that lil feller had been a forum member for more than an hour, it mighta raised my blood pressure a little.... :bored:

:roflol::roflol:

And how could he be as forgetful as to not mention that lil runt BEEF! Hes another that will run the wrong direction to keep from getting hit...we are such cowards up here in the sticks!

Maybe one day we'll get a coach to teach us "today's" football :unsure:

How is BEEF? I heard he grew the last couple weeks! Hes now what, 5'2 145-lbs?

Glad that beast is on our team

I've read coacht for years and years. Been around football for a long time as well. I'm not from Hampton nor from Onieda. I grew up in Kingsport and have moved around several times, the thing that gets me is how Hampton gets a #2 ranking from the schedule they play. If they were a true #2 you wouldn't here them being worried about an Onieda team. When you read about TC or BB the only teams you here them worried about are powerhouses like South Pitt, or a powerhouse out of Kentucky.

Just a good hard working small school.They are respected throughout the state.They are very rarely going to have a really gifted athelete,but they'll do just fine by working their tails off.

You might just be surprized by how few current 2a playoff teams has ever won the state. You might be shocked.

He'd have to be able to read in order to be shocked

TC and BB are the only true contenders in 2A