Oneida at Hampton

uknoit2

Now I see where you're coming from. You join a hour ago, bash a couple of well respected programs, & throw GCA into a Hampton / Oneida thread all in 8 posts. You're obviously a fisherman :roll:

He's not as well educated on all this as he says he is,if so,he would know our 2 schools have a ton of respect for each other.

Now I see where you're coming from. You join a hour ago, bash a couple of well respected programs, & throw GCA into a Hampton / Oneida thread all in 8 posts. You're obviously a fisherman :roll:

I am not BASHING any programs I am simply a firm believer that east tennessee just doesn't have the talent to compete with teams like TC or BB. But I do enjoy to fry a lil fish when the weather is right. :hungry: And if you are thinking I'm from GCA your wrong there and I am insulted by the thought I think all Private schools should be forced to play each other or even DII college teams seeing that's what they are. :roflol: If your a "Christian" school you don't get put on probation for cheating.

:roflol::roflol:

And how could he be as forgetful as to not mention that lil runt BEEF! Hes another that will run the wrong direction to keep from getting hit...we are such cowards up here in the sticks!

Maybe one day we'll get a coach to teach us "today's" football :unsure:

How is BEEF? I heard he grew the last couple weeks! Hes now what, 5'2 145-lbs?

Glad that beast is on our team

Shoot NO! Are you kidding?? He's FINALLY able to look his Mom in the eye! And....wait for it......this week he moved up to the 2 cheeseburger meal. I look for him to weigh in at a whopping 150 lbs by this Friday!!! :lol:

Make it 9 posts in your first hour. You just trying to burn through that "camper" tag in record time or what?

ROFLMBO!!! Camper tag, You're kiling me!!! :roflol: I gotta git home n cook....errrr.... kill me some supper now.. I ain't bin to da Walmart in a montha Sundays if youins no whata mean. :hungry:

Youins have a good time messin with that lil feller... don't go to hard on him, all that knowledge of his will get him places no doubt.

I am not BASHING any programs I am simply a firm believer that east tennessee just doesn't have the talent to compete with teams like TC or BB. But I do enjoy to fry a lil fish when the weather is right. :hungry: And if you are thinking I'm from GCA your wrong there and I am insulted by the thought I think all Private schools should be forced to play each other or even DII college teams seeing that's what they are. :roflol: If your a "Christian" school you don't get put on probation for cheating.

Were quite content with what we have and how we compete. Sure we'd love to win it all, but for us to do that,it'll take extreme dedication from alot of kids year around.We may just have that type of kids in the near future, I'm looking at 2014,2015 and 2016.

Shoot we might just win it all this year,this is a pretty dang good bunch,they'll just have to play every play as if its their last.The human brain is capable of alot of things whem you have no doubt. Its like the little 90 pound lady picking up a car when she didn't have time to doubt herself.We all limit ourselves with doubt.

I am not BASHING any programs I am simply a firm believer that east tennessee just doesn't have the talent to compete with teams like TC or BB. But I do enjoy to fry a lil fish when the weather is right. And if you are thinking I'm from GCA your wrong there and I am insulted by the thought I think all Private schools should be forced to play each other or even DII college teams seeing that's what they are. :roflol: If your a "Christian" school you don't get put on probation for cheating.

I don't think you're from GCA, I do think you probably have another account by a different name here on the T & thought throwing GCA into this thread would get a reaction for you. I'm almost certain of it to be more accurate. Also in the interest of accuracy maybe fishing isn't the right word. . . more like TROLLing :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

He who knows it all, knows nothing about me. I know the respect between schools, I also know the ole ball coach from hampton has never beat onieda as a head coach.

Thats a little deceiving,Oneida was down during Cloudlands good years,he was beating the teams that beat Oneida,It was Greenback,Midway and Coalfield. And if you know anything about Hampton football,he's pretty much been the head coach at Hampton ever since he's been down there. JC pretty much just let him have it.

Thats a little deceiving,Oneida was down during Cloudlands good years,he was beating the teams that beat Oneida,It was Greenback,Midway and Coalfield. And if you know anything about Hampton football,he's pretty much been the head coach at Hampton ever since he's been down there. JC pretty much just let him have it.

Just curious what team he does pull for. Maybe he's on here messin' around because Oneida or Hampton hurt his feelings earlier this season :bored:

I don't think you're from GCA, I do think you probably have another account by a different name here on the T & thought throwing GCA into this thread would get a reaction for you. I'm almost certain of it to be more accurate. Also in the interest of accuracy maybe fishing isn't the right word. . . more like TROLLing :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

SMOOOOOKED YOU allda!!!!

Now, go play somewhere else